“no mayo!!”
Review of KFC Bridgend

KFC Bridgend
Ranked #131 of 175 Restaurants in Bridgend
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

why let people pay then say you have no mayo ? muddled up our order and forgot part of it so not a great trip to this kfc

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We always come here if we go shopping and food is always fresh & hot. Staff are okay & store is always busy..cleanliness ain't to my liking (ex cleaner so majorly fussy!) but I always take away or go through drive thru anyway so not a problem. Would recommend the Krushems they are lush! Well worth a visit just to make your own mind up .

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Been here a few times, always order the boneless banquet, clean place, staff friendly even though they could not understand the order (extra fri's instead of drinks). Lovely food, plenty of parking spaces, would reccomend.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Been twice in 2 weeks and no hot drinks .machine still broke ..and twice they have run out of sweet chilli sauce .and got the wrong meal

Reviewed March 12, 2017

Went here the other day, had to get three meals, me and two guys from work. They weren't with me but had given me their cards to get theirs. Went to the drive thru window, ordered my food, said I had two more orders and had to pay separately, was told "can't do that sorry, you have to pay all in one go or come inside". I'm not one to really respond well to this sort of thing so I said no, I want to pay for three separate orders "no!" I asked why but the girls said "dunno, just can't" so, paid for mine, spun round the drive thru twice more, in my eyes, we both won, I paid separately, didn't have to go inside (hate the smell believe it or not) and she didn't have to work too hard. Food wasn't great, worst bits of chicken ever, tried to ask for breast bits or drumsticks but ended up with those rib type bits, sick.

would say I won't go here again but I'd be lying, it's easy, it's close to work and it's kfc, come on!