Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cindy L
Hong Kong, China

Excellent staff, lovely breakfast.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 15, 2024
Amazing staff. I forgot to check in and rang up at 22.30PM. The evening reception answered my queries, reassured me my room was ok and even went to check it had a bath.

On arriving at 0.30AM, the hotel was quiet, clean and the same receptionist was calm, cheerful and welcoming.

Breakfast for GF is improving with thick GF bread, DF milk (but still no soya yoghurts) loads of fruit so was full up! Also lovely condiments. Staff again was amazingly friendly and helpful.

Slept like a log, bath was also deep, so was fully immersed and much needed from the U.K. damp weather. Buy the extra wifi as free wifi is weak.

I’m not sure if this review should be about Premier Inn or just the wonderful Welsh folk I’ve met so far. Now for a trip to the magnificent Caerphilly Castle and an afternoon Welsh cake.
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: It’s near a main road, however double glazed windows worked like a treat. I used a car, necessary...
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Expedia.com
    C$180
6.2 km from Premier Inn Caerphilly (Corbetts Lane) hotel
View more hotels in Caerphilly
All reviews toby carvery next door corbetts lane breakfast room car park road noise great stay good nights sleep no air conditioning stayed here for nights main road reception staff night's sleep comfortable beds comfortable stay visit cardiff caerphilly castle
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2024

booked this hotel as going to cardiff for a night out looked fine but the first room smelt so bad we asked to be move ,but this only happened on the 2nd night
would avoid room 103

Date of stay: June 2024
Reviewed May 18, 2024

Stayed 2 nights for a nearby wedding.
Staff friendly and welcoming.
Breakfast was as stated have as much or as little as wanted( bacon was cooked just how I like)
Bed very comfortable.
Stayed in a double room ample space.
As no Aircon did have a reliable fan already in room.
Corbetts lane is looking a bit tired in places but is clean tidy and friendly.
Places to eat and supermarkets nearby.
Enjoyed my stay would stay again.

Reviewed May 12, 2024

Great place to stay, clean and fresh. I dont atay in hotels so i didnt know to put the key card to the door thingy to make the lights work. No one told me and I was too nice to ask. I showered in the dark. Who knew. Lovely place tho. Would stay again

Reviewed May 6, 2024

Hotel was the ideal location for my needs, very pleased with hotel, service,staff and breakfast, would definitely use again, good value for money.

Reviewed April 22, 2024

Comfortable bed, clean room, good value for money, good breakfast, good location for walking into Caerphilly and for train to Cardiff

Date of stay: April 2024