Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
willjc95
Stourbridge, United Kingdom

Perfect for what we needed

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 10, 2024
Stayed for 1 night May 2024. We were here for Bruce Springsteen in Cardiff and luckily I booked early on and got it for £60.00! I have to say, the staff were excellent. The lady on the first day was friendly and really helpful in booking a taxi for us via a local firm, so we didn't get ripped off. The bloke at checkout was also friendly, as were the breakfast staff. The location is around 25 mins walk to the train station. The train station is handy and got us into Queen Street in about 20 mins. The room was comfortable and I had a great night's sleep. The breakfast food quality was good, although they were under staffed for the number of guests. If I'm ever coming to Cardiff again and want to avoid the crowds in the city, I would recommend this Premier Inn.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
C$189
  • Hotels.com
    C$176
6.5 km from Premier Inn Caerphilly Crossways Hotel
View more hotels in Caerphilly
All reviews brewers fayre next door usual standard air con value for money reception staff car park short stay clean rooms the pub couldn't do enough family room caerphilly town bed was very comfortable great night warm welcome lovely staff
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2024

My friend and I used Caerphilly Crossways as an overnight stay . I was impressed. Nice hotel reasonable price, welcoming staff. Comfortable rooms. Will stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed March 2, 2024

Great value, great service, close to location I had to spend the night in, the food for both breakfast and the evening were good and price was good. Special mention to Charmaine at reception, service with a smile. Goes a long way…

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 29, 2024

Hotel is lovely. Staff are amazing so helpful. Will be staying again for sure. Ideal place to stay if heading to caerphilly castle or venturing into Cardiff for some shopping or even the theatre. Loads of reseturants in the local area. Will have to come back to see more places.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2024

Staff were so friendly and amazing during my stay. I had a small problem with my booking which they sorted out for me really quickly and efficently. Room was lovely and clean, good value too. Would definitely recommend as a place to stay to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2024

The room was clean. The member of staff that checked us in was nice and welcoming. The room heater was not great. I asked the lady at the till next day to give me a blanket or a cover for my baby to cover him up at night as the blanket i had for my baby fell of the pram outside and got completely wet and she refused she said she doesn’t have nothing to give me. I got very disappointed on that but didn’t make it a big thing because we were with another couple for only two nights there and i didn’t want to ruin our trip and atmosphere as next morning we were leaving. i kept the baby in our bed. I won’t be back though.