“Excellent Spanish food!”
Review of Curado Bar

Curado Bar
Ranked #196 of 1,383 Restaurants in Cardiff
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Came here with a friend who had been before, was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food! Probably some of the best chorizo I've had! Service was great, as was the gin they served (you don't often see Nordis on a shelf, which made me super happy to see!). Highly recommend!

1  Thank Gemma T

Reviewed February 5, 2018

Managed to get a table upstairs on a busy sat lunchtime. Looking forward to the tapas, as we love their sister restaurant in Narberth. This place is a lot bigger though. We were not disappointed. Service was excellent, we had a lovely waitor.. Ordered the meatballs, bravos potatoes are the best. Bread, Parma ham ...all really good. Washed down with a bottle of Albariño . We also love their Beers. Especially the Salt water one. Prices are really reasonable. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

I'm from Spain but I'm currently living in Wales. Everytime that me and my friends want an Spanish taste of food we go there.
The stuff is really friendly and most of them speak Spanish.
They have lovely wines and food.
If you want an Spanish taste without leaving Wales, here is your place.

1  Thank LluisAm
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful food! The presentation and tastes were outstanding, and the service was excellent. Vegetarian and gluten free friendly!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

As you'll see from my previous review I had a lovely meal here with a friend, so I decided to take my husband so he could try the food. We looked for somewhere to sit downstairs but there was only one small space that we could squeeze into and as we had a lot of Christmas shopping with us we asked the woman behind the bar whether we could sit upstairs. She said this was fine and once we had taken our coats off and settled in, she brought us some menus.

After a while another waitress came up to us, who I assumed was going to take our order. I was rather taken aback when she just said "have you booked?" rather sternly. I said we hadn't and she said we would have to sit downstairs. We went back downstairs but there still weren't any tables. Due to my embarassment at having to walk past all the same customers again, struggling with my bags, I decided to leave. It's a shame as my previous experience here had been really good.

6  Thank PebbleL