“Out with retired pal”
Review of Curado Bar

Curado Bar
Ranked #199 of 1,364 Restaurants in Cardiff
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here again. We both had three drinks here. The drinks bill came to about 25 pounds. The food bill came to about 35 pounds. The service was a bit unresponsive so I had to take the initiative. I had to find the menus. I had good Spanish Faye but some food was not available such as the meat balls so I had sausage instead which was rather oily . My mate had a selection of cheese and meats.

We were there for 2 hours. The person in charge was very good but they need to invest in staff training ...

1  Thank Mark W

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This food was excellent, varied, very fresh and interesting. Service was very good and the staff knowledgeable. Good value for money. Seating is basic and the stools are quite high which might be a problem for some. There is a small deli within the premises if you want to purchase authentic Spanish food eg, olives, tinned fish, flavoured oils and suchlike. Good selection of alcoholic drinks, many Spanish favourites ...Anis, Carlos brandy , “ white Rioja” a personal first!

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Been here several times and always very pleased with food and service. Salty beer! Friendly staff! Booking recommended

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Food was lovely but unfortunately the service was incredibly disappointing. No one to greet and show us to our table when we arrived. No one behind the bar made eye contact to get a drink or ask where we needed to go. I’d say we’d go again but I prefer Bar 44. Perhaps a one off but average nonetheless.

3  Thank Laura G
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Came here with a friend who had been before, was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food! Probably some of the best chorizo I've had! Service was great, as was the gin they served (you don't often see Nordis on a shelf, which made me super happy to see!). Highly recommend!

1  Thank Gemma T