1,003 results
All reviews wet room train station rooms are small city centre short stay free wifi budget hotel excellent location air con double room bed was comfortable booked this hotel modern hotel an overnight stay ncp car park one night stay millennium stadium
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Paid £500 for 2 nights in this hotel from hell. Very rude and uncaring staff. Asked to speak to the Manager and was told the man I was speaking to was in charge of the hotel that night, asked again if he was the manager and still couldn’t get a definitive answer from him even though I asked 3 times. Booked a twin room for £500 for 2 nights and ended up with bunk beds!!! Not what was booked and felt for the money was poor service. Unfortunately the other person staying had a problem in the hotel and instead of asking them to leave the hotel said the room was now not usable for the booking and ended up having to leave the hotel in the cold late at night with nowhere to go. The man I spoke to didn’t care about safety with the guest being out on the street with nowhere to go and paid £500 for the privilege of this. Absolutely disgusting and no thought of anyone’s safety. I asked him how he would feel if it was his son or daughter out in the street and he told me he would kick them in the ... YES VERY PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE FROM SOMEONE ‘SUPPOSED’ TO BE IN CHARGE OF THIS ‘HOTEL’ OTHERWISE KNOWN AS A HELL HOLE!! Please do not go to this hotel as this is what happens when they are short of rooms.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank marialong19
Javeed A, Manager at Sleeperz Hotel Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear marialong19
We understand that you were not present at the hotel, but may be a parent to one of the guests. The incident you mention relates to two male guests, who the police removed, for fighting with each other, in the hotel. Obviously not the sort of behaviour any establishment can tolerate; the safety of our staff and the peaceful enjoyment for the rest of the hotel guests is of great importance to us. We have asked TripAdvisor to remove this review as we feel that any incident that involves the police should be not be posted on a review site.

Regards

Reviewed March 25, 2018

This hotel ist something special. Room compact but with all you need.The staff, all mixed nations, so helpful, friendly, always there to serve you. Congratulation such a group you not often find! Thank you for the nice days I stayed with you.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Christel W
Reviewed March 20, 2018

This is the first time I've stayed at this property and the location is great for accessing the train. It's stylish, comfortable, no frills but not expensive. I only stayed one night but I'd probably stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank proftravlr
Javeed A, Manager at Sleeperz Hotel Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear Proftravir
Thank you so much for leaving a great review. I am pleased that you enjoyed our stylish and comfortable hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Great service and well keep room, we booked two week days away and we have not been disappointed nice clean room with very helpful staff, I needed an iron and board for my shirts and rung down and they brought one up straight away

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dave h

Dear Dave H
A perfect 5 stars, thank you so much, I am so pleased that you had a lovely stay and thank you for your kind comment about our friendly staff.

Kind regards

Reviewed March 11, 2018

The rooms are compact but have the usual facilities and nothing is skimped; very comfortable bed and it's quiet despite its central location. The staff were cheerful and attentive. It's a thoroughly good hotel with admirable attention to detail - proper bath towels, for instance, and a lovely log fire in the evening. Our group consisted of three adult friends.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends