Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Peryn M
Cardiff, United Kingdom

Level 6 for food

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks agovia mobile
Visit to level 6 what a quirky hotel arrived before our time so used bathroom on level 5 got a bit lost . We were first there so could sit any where. Ambience of place was lovely not a large restaurant . The staff were lovely and suggested we had a snack as food is cooked to order . I had the red dragon cocktail which was delicious and my friend a good glass of Prosecco. There is a balcony however the view is not glamorous. We had chosen the chicken dish it was delicious everything is sourced from wales we were proudly told. We left about 2 hours later and it was getting busier a good thing since it was Wednesday. Food good quality and reasonable realistic prices for a city centre
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded 3 weeks ago
Shwmae,

Thank you very much taking the time to leave us some feedback. It is much appreciated. We use feedback such as yours to make continuous changes to our service to ensure that our guests have the best possible experience. We hope you will return in the future!

C$53
  • Algotels
2.5 km from Hotel Indigo Cardiff, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Cardiff
1,217 results
All reviews the marco pierre white restaurant welsh theme shopping arcade welsh touches quirky hotel rooftop bar top floor fantastic shower rainfall shower full welsh little touches fantastic hotel queen street superior room ncp car park high street reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel Indigo Restaurant
I would firstly like to say that I am very particular about my food and the hygiene due to an ongoing health condition and as result I don’t often go out for meals. However on this occasion my partner booked a meal for two for us.

I would like to say that I was very impressed with the layout and set up of the restaurant.

The staff were absolutely lovely, and very friendly and the service was good.

The food was delicious. As a starter I had coriander and carrot soup which tasted divine. For my main I had the fish and chips, the fish was beautifully cooked, and chips to perfection. I

I am the biggest critique when it comes to my food not being prepared to my standards . However I honestly did not have one negative thing to say. The chef did a fantastic job. Both the starter and main were deliciously cooked and loved my meal. I will most definitely be coming back and trying other things on the menu. Thank you Chef Gethin.

1  Thank Samina T
Jacques Duval, Owner at Hotel Indigo Cardiff, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Shwmae, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Hotel Indigo CARDIFF. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Diolch, Team Indigo Cardiff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Coming back to Cardiff always feels like home and this place made us feel the same way. Everyone was super nice and I'd make sure to be back next time I'm in the city.

Staff was really warm and helpful, I'm glad I trusted all the reviews and booked here!

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly welcoming and very very helpful staff in a great city centre location.

Definitely book through their website as just as good value for money and makes any tiny adjustments ( like turning up on the wrong day) much easier!

I would definitely stay there again

Room tip: It’s a perfect boutique city centre hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jacques Duval, Owner at Hotel Indigo Cardiff, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Shwmae,

Thank you for leaving us some lovely feedback! We work hard to give our guests a truly memorable Indigo experience. We hope you will look to come back again in the future :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have used this hotel previously and there is always a friendly greeting and speedy check in process. Our room was beautifully furnished and comfortable with a very attractive bathroom and all toiletries supplied. We arrived with another couple to attend a show in the city and our rooms were conveniently close. The hotel is right in the heart of Cardiff, very close to the castle and the shopping centre.
We had late drinks in the bar on our return after the show in very pleasant surroundings and furnishings. We booked breakfast and it was substantial and absolutely delicious, again the staff were very helpful & friendly.
Will definitely return

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your 5* review! It is much appreciated and we hope you will come back and visit us again in the future! :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Myself and my wife had the pleasure of having food at Lefel 6 on Thursday evening. The food was absolutely stunning along with a really nice vibe in the restaurant. Gethin head chef of the restaurant really knows how to cook. For starters I had the duck which was beautifully prepared and the taste was amazing. For my main I had the chicken it was cooked to perfection and the different flavours on the plate worked so well. For desert I had the cheese board and was lovely. I love the fact that what we ate was sourced locally and it's great using Welsh produce. If you haven't eaten at the restaurant yet I highly recommend it . We will definitely be coming back 😊