We stayed in St David Spa hotel for one night in February. Hotel is very big and modern, staff very nice and helpful
Hotel is in very good location as it was quiet and we travelled one stop by train to the centre of Cardiff. There are a lot of restaurants in walking distance from hotel. On minus side you also have to pay for parking. Hotel parking cost £8.00 per 24 hours but there is car park next to it for £5.00
We were amazed with size of room and big window with balcony looking the sea and Cardiff bay area. The bed was a king size and very comfortable…
Room was equipped with everything what needed including large LCD TV and clock radio with IPod dock.
Bath was very comfortable and towels very fluffy.. Hotel has fantastic spa and swimming pool facility with robes and towels that is provided free of charge for all guests staying over night at the hotel. Also gym is available for guests but we didn’t had chance to use it
We had fantastic stay in this hotel and I would be happy to comeback in summer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales