This hotel is just stunning . We were attending a wedding at the hotel and we stayed for 2 nights .
The room had panoramic views of Cardiff Bay and the Penarth Coastline . Complete Luxury from the time we arrived my car was unloaded and all our belongings Delivered to our Room . My car was Parked for me so a very special experience .
The wedding was fantastic and both the food and service was what you would expect from a hotel of this style .i particularly liked the full English Breakfast .
Well done St David's .Fist Class Hotel and brilliant Staff . A special mention for Anna Griffiths who took very special care of us .
Mr S Gape & Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales