US$114
US$90
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$67
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$64
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Sandringham Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$133
US$112
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$86
US$143
US$125
Priceline
4,179 results
All reviewsmaster suiteoverlooking cardiff bayspa facilitieson arrivalmermaid quaythe hotel car parkpay and displayfloor to ceiling windowsrobes and slippersafternoon tearelaxation roombirthday treatan upgradewelsh cakesbars and restaurantsa lovely staymillennium centre
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night - had a lovely, clean room on the top floor (after requesting) with good views. We arrived slightly early before the 3pm check-in but were able to get into our room at 1pm :) With the staff even taking our luggage upstairs for us while we relaxed in the Spa!!

The room is well-equipped with everything you need, including; Massive bed, robes and slippers, hairdryer, Big TV, toiletries, safe, iron with ironing board, kettle with tea/coffee facilities, a reclining chair and an iPod docking station and of course the lovely balcony overlooking Cardiff Bay. My only niggle is that there was a HUGE spiders nest, as well as a few cobwebs hanging around on the ceiling, but otherwise, it seemed clean enough.

It was lovely to be able to wear our robes and swimming costumes down to the Spa in the hotels private lift - it was much better than having to walk through the hotel in front of other guests. The Spa was lovely, although a bit small - but had a large Jacuzzi with cool bubbly beds, a 15m pool, Sauna, relaxation room, waterfall and sunbeds around the area. There was also a Juice Bar upstairs which offered complimentary drinks and fruit - very nice when you are waiting for your treatments. There is also a Gym located next to the Juice bar which seemed very popular!

Breakfast was delicious and included all your usual items, ie; hot food, pastries, cereal, toast, ham/cheese and juices.

Overall, we had a lovely stay and would definitely come back again!

Room Tip: Request a room on the 6th/7th floor for the best views!
1  Thank JS2209
MJones2011, General Manager at The St. David's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and everything that St David's has to offer.

Your kind words have been shared with the team and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is in a fantastic location , stunning views. Hotel car park was very small but parked in adjoing car park (£7-24 hours). Foyer was quite stark but welcome was warm. Room was good, but worn in places. Staff were very polite. Breakfast was nice, very busy at certain times. Good overall but I guess I was expecting to be wow'd.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that on the whole you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have stayed here several times now on business and always feel welcome. The staff are friendly and attentive, rooms clean and bright. Views across Cardiff bay from the balconies are stunning.

Breakfast can be busy but staff work hard to clear away and seat you in the comfortable area over looking the bay.

My number one hotel when staying in Cardiff.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thanks ever so much for your review and the 5 score! I am delighted we are your number 1 choice when visiting Cardiff and thank you for your continued loyalty.

A warm welcome awaits your next visit.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed 18th & 19th August. Had a lovely room on the top floor, very good decor, clean and well presented. We ate both nights in the restaurant and the food and service were truly 5*. Breakfast was good both mornings, but we got down early, the restuaranty is small and must have been very busy later. we will return in the future and i would recommend the hotel to anyone

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your weekend break and thank you very much for your recommendation.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed for two nights in executive suite room. Room was clean and tidy with good view's liked the fluffy pillow's and blanket. Room would not have been good if had fear of height's owing to floor to celing windows. Found balcony disapointing, no chair and not really much use as a conseqence, would have been nice to have been able to sit out and had breakfast on it. Room service good and very good choice of breakfast. Staff very polite and friendly. Did not eat in resturant as found the menu very limmited which is a shame.
My Spa experience was mixed - facilities ok, not amazing or the best that I have been too , but it was ok Juice bar lovely area. Unable to find the cafe area. Massage was very dissapointing, staff member running late then insisted in giving me her medical lifestory for the duration of my treatment. Not happy about this as I had hoped to be able to relax and forgett about my own forthcoming op! I was also unable to move the next day as I was in so much pain. My partner reported simillar discomfort with his massage.
Overall good hotel but not got the Wow factor that it could have.

1  Thank Pikey1981

Thank you for your review and your constructive feedback. Apologies for the disappointing elements of your stay, particularly your spa treatment, details of which I have passed to my Spa Manager. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.