We stayed here for a long weekend during the summer. We were excited as we'd booked one of the suites which looked amazing on the website. Unfortunately, when we arrived at the hotel we were disappointed by the high cost of parking per day.. £20 which after paying a high price for our room, was an unnecessary addition.
The staff were lovely, particularly the concierge. Our room had stunning floor to ceiling windows which looked across the bay, and the balcony was nice to sit out on. Despite this, for the price we paid, we felt as though the room needed an upgrade although it seems they are in the process of this but hadn't reached our room yet. Annoying as it should have been reflected in the price.
Overall we enjoyed the stay and would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales