Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
julie
Tonypandy, United Kingdom

Wonderful catch up with my friend, enjoyed lovely food & cocktail, had fabulous time with good views.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks agovia mobile
Had a warm welcome, taken to a table with a view by McKenzie, Nice atmosphere excellent food. Had a roast & cheeky desert. The service from McKenzie,Tom & Chip was top notch and friendly . I went with a friend & we indulged in a cocktail or two. Will be back
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: I managed to park in the hotel car park. Just make sure you type in your reg
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded 3 weeks ago
Dear Juliegower
I am happy that you had a wonderful stay with us and will pass on your thanks to McKenzie,Tom & Chip
for looking after you so well .

Exterior
    C$100
1.8 km from Voco St. David's Cardiff, An Ihg Hotel
View more hotels in Cardiff
1,275 results
All reviews st david s full body massage marine spa spa facilities afternoon tea mermaid quay fabulous hotel an upgrade the hotel car park junior suite birthday treat fantastic stay lovely room coffee machine comfy bed hema balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had an excellent stay here. Every member of staff we encountered was helpful and friendly and they all had a “no problem” attitude. Our room had a stunning view, the bed was super comfortable and there were more than enough sockets for recharging gadgets! Huge choice of things for breakfast. Its position on The Bay would be hard to beat - very handy for the theatre too. Loved it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Services Manager, Owner at Voco St. David's Cardiff, An Ihg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Twill2019
I am happy that you had a fabulous stay with us , every member of staff friendly and helpful and lovely breakfast

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a massage at St Davids, suffering with very achey shoulders.
I had a massage from Holly and it was excellent, she spent ages working out the knots and I felt my posture change after.
Not the cheapest massages but really good! Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear BethanCardiff
I am happy you enjoyed your spa experience with us and will pass on your thanks to Holly
for looking after you so well .
Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited with family last weekend and the visit exceeded my expectation. Travelling a lot for work, but this is the first time at the hotel.
The views are amazing, the decor was modern and the cleanliness of the rooms are at high level.
Dinning in the restaurant was a great experience, with fresh food and well balanced cocktails. Considering it was busy the level of service was consistent and I would like to say thank you to Cip and his staff for looking after us.
Spa facilities were relaxing and next time I will consider a treatment also.
Looking forward to my next visit in September.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear M2256Ejdianneh
I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us , family visit , amazing views and clean rooms I will pass on
your thanks to Cip and his team .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Voco rates itself as a five star, but it’s anything but. It’s completely misleading, and doesn’t hold a candle to say a decent W, or Ritz. Voco Cardiff is more like 3 or 4. It’s a somewhat tired hotel which was probably great 20 years ago, but is aging and it shows and feels it. The staff were on the whole pleasant and accommodating, the hotels saving grace - except for a possible manager guy on reception this morning, who gave me a dirty look like I was a dodgy random walking in, he didn’t know I’d been to the hotel gym. I dismissed it, but noting it here.

Key Issues:
* my suite’s toilet doesn’t flush properly
* my suite’s toilet seat ‘slides’
* no toiletries (unlike say Ritz, or Shangri La)
* magnetic strip keycards kept failing almost everyday, which demanded me hauling ease to reception what seemed like a few times a day - come on!! RFID tech is commonplace now!
* my suite’s aircon never worked properly, and the hotel kindly has give me 10% off the bill, but it doesn’t shake the memory of freezing my nuts off in my living room
* spa was decent, expect the lush nature of each one asking for a positive TripAdvisor review, and one pushing skincare - she just could read me and know I didn’t care about the products

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ranaraptor

Dear ranaraptor
i am happy that you found our staff friendly and i will pick up with the team your feedback regarding the room
to ensure that maintenance team check the toilet and air conditioning system , our rooms do come with toiletries
in the bathroom ready for guests to use , the magnetic room cards can be stopped if kept next to any phones the signal
will get blocked and will then need to be reset .
once again please accept my apologies for the disappointing stay with us .

FOH team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had a lovely relaxing stay last weekend and particularly enjoyed wonderful massages in the beautiful spa by Kanchan and Holly. Kanchan really did wonders for my knotty shoulders and gave good exercise advice. I thoroughly recommend having a look at the wide range of massages they have on offer. The views from our room were spectacular, the breakfast amazing and all staff were very helpful and attentive.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Services Manager, Owner at Voco St. David's Cardiff, An Ihg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you elanors2016 for your 5-bubble review following your recent relaxing Spa stay.
We are delighted you had an amazing massage from Kanchan and we all hope to welcome you back soon.
Kind Regards - voco St. David's Team