1,433 results
All reviews captain scott room cinema room central location complimentary bottle of wine deluxe room train station st mary street car park lovely hotel would stay again air con excellent location high street millennium stadium street noise hotel bar cardiff castle
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

The beds were very comfortable, I slept well.
The staff was great, they’re there all night to help you with anything you need. They will happily serve drinks and food all night long. Unheard of in my world Hahahaha

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2017

Nice hotel set in middle of town bedroom was clean well equipped and quiet considering the location. The small bar area serves snacks and meals which are reasonably priced. Although with such a good location you can always visit one of the local bars or restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Booked here for 2 nights stay for a show at millennium stadium. Great location, very central, 5 mins from station &
Stadium.
Staff friendly & very helpful. Only issue was the air con (or lack off!). It was a particularly hot week and the old clunky air con system just could not cope - we slept naked with no covers and and fans blowing on us all night just to keep cool. (Hotel had an abundance of these on hand!).

I would stay again in cooler weather but not in the height of summer.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2017

In the middle of one of Cardiff's main party streets but no noise problems in my room. The room was tidy and well-equipped with everything you could need. No leisure facilities so under normal circumstances it wouldn't have been my first choice. Single lifts between certain floors were a bit slow... spent a few times tapping my toes waiting for one to turn up. Location of hotel is good, just around the corner from Cardiff Central station.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a view and in a quiet location
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2017

My mum and I stayed here for 4 nights in August and certainly can't complain.
It had a comfortable feel with professional, helpful, nice staff.

I'm sure some people could say our room was small, but it had everything we needed and we weren't in each other's way or anything.
A decent amount of storage space - a few drawers and a wardrobe. The wardrobe also housed the kettle, hairdryer, etc.
I expected to hear noise at night as our first night was on the weekend and we could see the bars with plenty of people around, but no, it was quiet enough.
The bed was excellent and we always had a great nights sleep.

The hotel itself is right among pubs, restaurants and shops, is a stone's throw from Cardiff castle, and is only a nice 20min or so walk from the lovely Cardiff bay.
It's also just a few minutes from a bus stop that includes the airport.
We only ate one night in the hotel, but the food was lovely; as was the breakfast we had each morning.

Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends