“Not disabled-friendly”

Doctor Who Experience Cardiff Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Starting in the Gallifrey Museum, take part in an interactive adventure with the Twelfth Doctor before stepping behind the scenes of your adventure into the largest collection of props, costumes and sets from this iconic show. A must for Doctor Who fans of all ages.
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I can't even give this a proper review because even though I wanted to go with my partner I couldn't even go in! I have photosensitive epilepsy and it's full of fast flashing lights. Epilepsy-hell :( Why on earth places like this feel they have to have this is beyond me as it automatically stops people with health conditions such as photosensitive epilepsy from

1  Thank tirreni
in 64 reviews
"time slot"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Went to see this in previous place. I thought it was a waste of money. After they moved to a new building I thought let’s give it another chance. It has now closed.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Upon learning of the impending closure of the exhibition, we simply had to make a farewell pilgrimage.
The exhibition in Wales'capital City had been a must visit site. It has loads of carefully selected exhibits to entrance Whovians of all ages and to introduce the new commers to the wonderful world of the Doctor.
We will miss this exhibition greatly and remember it with considerable fondness.

1  Thank Philip T
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Protip: Secure your time slot by booking online

According to my wife, who is a long standing big fan of Dr Who, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. It was a positive experience for me too, even though I don’t follow the programme at all.

It is a popular venue, and we had to spend one and a half hours wandering about Cardiff Bay before we were allowed in.

1  Thank roobix