Doctor Who Experience Cardiff Bay - CLOSED
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

3,839 results
All reviews dr who fan interactive experience weeping angels matt smith gift shop tardis set green screen original costumes love dr interactive section studio tour an adventure time slot great fun walking tour cardiff bay on display
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Went to see this in previous place. I thought it was a waste of money. After they moved to a new building I thought let’s give it another chance. It has now closed.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Upon learning of the impending closure of the exhibition, we simply had to make a farewell pilgrimage.
The exhibition in Wales'capital City had been a must visit site. It has loads of carefully selected exhibits to entrance Whovians of all ages and to introduce the new commers to the wonderful world of the Doctor.
We will miss this exhibition greatly and remember it with considerable fondness.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Philip T
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Protip: Secure your time slot by booking online

According to my wife, who is a long standing big fan of Dr Who, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. It was a positive experience for me too, even though I don’t follow the programme at all.

It is a popular venue, and we had to spend one and a half hours wandering about Cardiff Bay before we were allowed in.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank roobix
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Lots of signs to it and even a stop on the hop on hop off bus tour. It’s closed. Don’t know why but apparently it’s a permanent closure!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Being in the area of Cardiff I was entertaining the thought of revisiting the Doctor Who Experience. After arriving at the port I noticed the building seemed to be enveloped in a stasis field. When I asked about it I was told the Experience had closed. Rumor has it that it may reopen in London and that in its place there at the port a new hotel was being considered for the land. If true, what a shame as the building from a distance gives the impression of a whale waiting for high tide.

Date of experience: April 2018