Gelynis Farm - Fruit Farm

CardiffMUMof2
Cardiff
via mobile
What a farmhouse !!!

A beautiful farm and the oldest building in the area . Has its own vineyard and honey for sale... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2016
judyg501
Cardiff, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cardiff
from US$16.70
from US$16.00
from US$35.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Didn't stay at the B&B. I must have visited in a different day to Thomas whose post is dated 7th Nov. We had gone there for pumpkin carving. My car along with others was stuck in a muddy field which had been sectioned off for parking. I was appalled at the rudeness of staff who point blank refused to help me, a mum with two young children who were extremely and visibly upset. Shocking attitude and others who witnessed the rudeness were appalled too. Ill never go back.

4  Thank CardiffMUMof2
Gelynisfarm, Manager at Gelynis Farm - Fruit Farm, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

I am terrible sorry that you are obviously still upset about an incident that occurred 8 months ago. We were trying our very best on a very wet day with over 2000 visitors . We really do try our hardest to make sure everyone has a good time.