Free cancellation until 29/07
US$90
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
Hotels.com
US$117
US$110
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$87
US$130
US$127
Principal Hotels
Sandringham Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$82
US$142
US$126
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

We were wrapping up our first time vacation in the UK and booked a hotel in Cardiff for our last two nights. The hotel was a disaster and so we had to scramble to find another one after surviving the first night. With limited local knowledge we decided to go with the Churchills Hotel. What a pleasant find! We arrived very stressed out from our disastrous night, and were immediately welcomed. They reopened the kitchen to give us a late breakfast and prepared a room for us hours before the normal check in time. The room was great, and we were able to go out and tour Cardiff in a very relaxed manner. I didn't get the name of the front desk angel who was so helpful but Sparky was the kitchen guy who stepped up and so graciously fed us. Way to go everyone!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here a few years ago for the rugby so we came back for a last minute trip. I don't know what went wrong but I'm not surprised it's closing.

The first room we were given was absolutely filthy, it was down a little corridor of its own and obviously hadn't been touched in months!! We complained & the manager didn't seem bothered about the state of the room but did offer us another room. The second room was better but still not clean, only what had to be cleaned had been. The telephone was filthy, there was cobwebs everywhere and the housekeepers need lessons on how to make a bed properly (that's if they even have housekeepers).

Reception is never manned and we felt like we were an inconvenience to the lady in the bar. She was extremely rude towards me when I rang down to ask when the unnecessarily loud music would be turned off in the bar.

We chose not to eat breakfast because the state of the cleanliness in the hotel and rooms in general made me think what state is the kitchen/none public areas in?!

None of the staff seemed interested in providing a decent standard of customer service. Overall we're extremely disappointed and I'm not surprised it's closing soon!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Ended up staying here as my usual place was booked up during graduation week. Never again!
Very dated, very tired, very dirty. Looks like the entire hotel hasn't been cleaned or decorated for about a decade.
On the plus side staff were helpful and location is good alongside the fields however a bit of a walk into into the city centre.
As suggested won't be staying again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex M
Reviewed July 17, 2015

I had the misfortune to stay in one of the cottage suites however I agree with previous reviews the staff are friendly. The hotel is dirty and I suspect they do not employ cleaning staff as the bathroom had not been cleaned, including the sink and bath and a dirty towel had been left from the previous occupant. The 'clean' towels were damp and I could not make use of the downstairs facilities due to the heavily stained furniture. The breakfast restaurant is no better, the carpet looked like it had not been cleaned for a while and was held together by tape however the staff are very nice and cannot do enough for you but would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank 66tink2
Reviewed July 14, 2015

Hotel was in a very good location for city centre and for the cricket (first Ashes test). The welcome was extremely warm and inviting and a very helpful receptionist (explaining everything clearly and showed us how to get to the city centre etc). The hotel itself needs a bit of TLC - looking very dated and tired (but gather there are plans being discussed which would account for this). However very clean and tidy. Excellent cooked breakfast - which set us up for a days cricket! Thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple