3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
Trip.comUS$98
5,225 results
All reviews cardiff bay free parking millennium centre two double beds the red dragon centre mermaid quay good size spacious room lovely hotel minute walk busy road buffet breakfast reception staff would stay again car park excellent value for money one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2021

Hotel was very clean, staff was really very kindly. The room was quite big and clean. There was some biscuits in the room which made my kids very happy. The bathroom was also clean and big. The heating was working properly

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Konsuela Komolibija, Guest Services / Front Office at Future Inn Cardiff Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2021

Dear nyirmi435143

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Future Inn.

I am delighted to hear that your room and staff were to a high standard and that the biscuits in the room made your kids happy.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed May 5, 2021

Really nice, clean, quiet and the room where really big . The staff where lovely . We went just has restrictions where starting to be lifted and they Covid-19 procedures where really good . We felt safe at all time . Will definitely come back.

Dear 39lece

I am delighted to hear that your room and staff were to a high standard. I am happy to hear how safe you felt with our Covid-19 procedures.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed May 3, 2021 via mobile

My partner and I booked to escape the hangover from lockdown and thought we’d choose this hotel for the weekend. All was well and good until we arrived to check in and was turned away within 2 minutes of being there. We were asked to show ID with a matching address but as my partner and I have recently moved in together, we were told the hotel would not allow us to proceed to check in and that we had to cancel our reservation with company we booked through. The receptionist outright refused to cancel it.
We were not made aware of this prior to the booking, neither were we contacted by the hotel to prepare for it.
The crux of the issue was mainly the abhorrent treatment from the receptionist who shown no compassion or understanding of our situation and quite frankly told us it wasn’t her issue, aside from saying “you can try other hotels but we can’t have you here”. It was outright rude and completely put us off this hotel, to the point where I was able to find something with my name on at my partners address and we considered returning to check in but decided dead against it just from that one interaction we had with the staff.
Nevertheless we booked another hotel with the friendliest of staff and didn’t look back. I’d advise anyone else to do the same!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear jakej780

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I firstly want to apologize for the experience you have when you arrived at the hotel.
Here at Future Inns we do operate under a very strict supervision from the local authorities and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our colleagues and customers we follow these guidelines and invite all our guests to check them prior to making a reservation through messages and banners on all our online channels. At the time of your booking the regulation was still that you couldn't meet with another household indoors, which is why we ask for ID with matching address on check in.
Moving on with the cancellation, here at the hotel we can not cancel a booking which was made through a 3rd party. Hence why you were informed to go through them. I do apologize if this wasn't properly explained.

Lastly I do apologize for the behavior of the receptionist, this matter will be looked into.

It is our wish to be able to better serve you in the future.
We look forwarding to welcoming you again.

Reviewed April 28, 2021

It's a very good hotel, clean and bright. The breakfast is great. I will choose it again if I go to Cardiff again. The surrounding is also great. Walk ten minutes will arrive the Cardiff bay. You can see the beautiful view there.

Dear qzhang633381

I am delighted to hear that your room and breakfast were to a high standard.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future

Reviewed April 26, 2021

We stayed for one night to enjoy the spring weather walking around Cardiff Bay. It was the weekend before the pubs and restaurants were allowed to open outside. Still a great atmosphere in the Bay. Future Inn is the perfect location to walk across to the Bay and barrage without the potential noise from the crowds. Very friendly staff and great room service for great food.

Dear PaulineM190

I am delighted to hear that your room and staff were to a high standard.

Congratulations on your wedding.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future