“Pleasant and enjoyable”

Peterstone Lakes Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 Hole golf course with clubhouse and wedding function rooms. A long but fair course with plenty of water hazards that is a nice flat walk. We specialise in society and corporate golfing days. Two superb function rooms that are perfect for wedding, engagement and private party's. We also hold a civil marriage licence.
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

From the off this was a good day of golf. The chap working in the pro shop was very friendly and welcoming and the £20 price for 18 holes on a weekend was very good value for money.
The course had taken a battering from storm Brian and was still in a good condition so I imagine in normal circumstances it's an excellent course.
Nice and flat, it can be enjoyed by all abilities but some holes can test you if you play more daring shots.
The best thing for me is the website, it has hole by hole guides, with hole reviews and pro tips, but also had club golfer tips which are hilarious.
I highly recommend this place.

All reviews
"golfers bar"
"worked tirelessly"
"bar prices are"
in 2 reviews
"staff were very helpful"
in 5 reviews
"friends birthday"
in 2 reviews
"excellent value for money"
"elliston"
in 42 reviews
"wayward"
"cloakroom"
"abilities"

Reviewed September 21, 2017

We can't thank Elliston and the team enough! Excellent venue for our wedding party on the 9th of September this year... everything went perfect and I would highly recommend to anyone considering this as a wedding location to go and have a tour with Elliston. Nothing was too much trouble for him in the build up and throughout the day. My wife and I will have fond memories of this place thanks to the brilliant service that was provided to us by Peterstone Lakes golf club. Dylan

Reviewed September 12, 2017

My new husband and I had our wedding at Peterstone Lakes on Saturday 19th August 2017. All I can say is it was an amazing day. Everything went to perfection and we couldn't have asked for more, even the weather was on our side although it was a little bit windy for the photographs. Every member of staff were polite and helpful and both Elliston and Nikki couldn't do enough to make sure we had a perfect day. We had the ceremony, the wedding breakfast and the evening reception at the golf club and many of our guests said it was one of the best weddings they've ever been too. I would highly recommend the Golf Club as a wedding venue as you get the more intimate / personal experience than if you choose a big hotel chain.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The place for a relaxing round, suits all handicaps where the course is in very good condition. Good variety of holes, some with water but not excessive or too difficulty.