“Delicious Balti”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2015

The food is of superb quality. My family visited this restaurant and brought back some Balti Chicken and Naan as takeaway to the hotel we stayed in (I was sick with flu). Even though the food has gone a little cold, the Naan was still soft and the Balti Chicken is the best I have tasted in a long time. My family were really happy with the service and ambience.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

Staff really friendly, food and service superb. Would totally recommend this as authentic cooking at its best.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

Great food, great service..... You will not get a better curry in Newport 5*. Also had a good number of deliveries. They always turn up on time and freshly cooked

Reviewed July 18, 2015

We visited this evening with friends and were new to this restaurant. There is an issue about parking but were told by the very friendly staff that this issue was being addressed. We all ordered from the specials menu and were not disappointed. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals and will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed July 18, 2015

I have sat in for food and order on a weekly basis. My food is always of a high standard- tasty and spicy. I order the chicken tikka masala madras spice and it is the best I have had in Newport (I have tried most in the area). Also, the service is exceptional both for a sit down meal and a delivery. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2014