“Gorgeous food”

Spicy Aroma Balti
Ranked #199 of 479 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Have weekly takeaway, always fantastic, tasty and hot.
Wouldn't go anywhere else, also great price using £5 off voucher

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

The food from here is tasty and the service friendly. As a life long hater of Indian style food I was amazed by their vegetable curry. Unfortunately we were told it was Vegan if cooked without Ghee which is not true. They use a cream sauce for the Base of the curry so I have unwittingly been eating dairy. Guys, as a food establishment you really need to make sure all your staff clearly understand what Vegan means. If I had a dairy allergy you would have been in hot water. I feel kind of violated to be honest.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

Definitely worth a visit. Spicy and fresh. Friendly service and competative pricing.Hygiene rating is perfect. An open plan take away restaurant.

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

This place is seriously good. Hubby popped in randomly last week and brought home vegetable curry, pilau rice and mushroom bhaji. The food was so nice that I asked him to go back tonight. Delicious.

Has a 5 star hygiene rating and the staff are very friendly and accommodating of dietary requirements. I'm Vegan, which usually throws people, they they immediately understood and talked my husband through the options of which there were many.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that this food was so well made that it wouldn't be out of place in a high-end London restaurant. Prices are good, too.

We'll be back again!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

had a delivery take away from spicy aroma - food was gorgeous, delivered hot and excellent quality, very tasty and plentiful, definitely recommend and ordering again!