Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
View deal
Agoda.comUS$95
Trip.comUS$183
PricelineUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2021

The hotel is fantastic, the rooms are very comfortable and welcoming, very good value for money and very close to all amenities. I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in the swansea area. I will not stop anywhere else

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2020 via mobile

This is a basic hotel, the price was very reasonable, room had all that was expected, very clean. Entry by the door code etc was simple and easy to follow but I did have to ring to obtain the codes
You get what you pay for and this was a basic clean room for a good price

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2020

Location is great. Close to Beach with lots of shops and restaurants within walking distance. The key code entry and check in is really handy. Room was clean and had all the features you would expect; TV, Coffee making, iron, power points. Would recommend and happily stay there again. Thanks.

Room tip: Ensuite was nice to have.
Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2020

The 'hotel' is cheap-ish and it was close to where we wanted to visit during a one night stay. And it was very clean - so thank you very much to the cleaning staff. Unfortunately we didn't see ANY members of staff so I guess it was like staying in an HMO - not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that! But we didn't know that entry to the building and our room was by codes until the day before! We knew there was no breakfast, but we didn't realise that there were also no staff! First time that has ever happened to me in 50 years of travelling... We have always met SOMEONE when travelling with Airbnb! But it was relatively cheap and very close to where we wanted to visit. But, on getting to our room - Room 6 on the 3rd floor - the main light didn't work and the shaving light in the bathroom didn't work either. We also didn't have a code for the WiFi so couldn't use that. The lock was sort of hanging off so I think a good whack would have knocked it out - so security was minimal. The room was extremely noisy during the night because of the road outside - our fellow guests were extremely quiet. Luckily we both have gel earplugs - which we needed. The TV only had sound and vision on the main terrestrial channels. Otherwise you could listen but no picture... Very odd. There WAS a phone number to call in case of issues but we couldn't be bothered as it was just the one night. And that was enough! We gave it a 3 as it wasn't horrible and it wasn't good. But I wouldn't want to stay there for more than 1 night! Last thing is if you are caught in a fire here - forget it! One set of stairs as far as I can see and an awfully long jump to the ground!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Welshperson
Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

Returned having had great breakfast and friendly greeting.....
Sadly it is nothing like it used to be.
No breakfast provided - no friendly greeting.

Booked because we needed disabled access for my elderly mother. ♿ I was assured that the rooms at the back were suitable. Great I said........

Sadly that is not the case!!!!!!

the rooms was sold as a disabled access it took my poor mother over half an hour to climb the stairs after tackling broken steps, mats, and a very steep driveway after a dark broken path!
I am appalled this company has sold this as disabled access with disabled parking at the back and then suggested we walk 3 min away for breakfast in a pub!

Can someone tell me who I need to contact to get the property correctly checked for ♿ facilities because this bed and Bre...... Oh bed is absolutely NOT!

Due to sheer tiredness from the long journey my mother struggled up steep uneven driveway, the broken concrete steps and then a further wet decking steps. I am really disappointed that this company in charge feels this is disabled access.
Needless to say there is also NO blue badge parking either which we were told they would be.

Date of stay: November 2019