Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 21-08-08
eDreamsUS$99
PricelineUS$99
FindHotel
All reviews train station the penthouse hot tub on the balcony king suite christmas party cockles saturday night eleanor wind gower
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2020 via mobile

Well we had a delicious meal in the bar restaurant of the grand hotel little bit of a dubious area but it appears to have all changed now thank goodness ! what a menu that’s all I can say it was wonderful we had 4 starters the choice was amazing and delicious we would definitely go back the staff are very pleasant and helpful And a nice atmosphere despite the parking ticket

2  Thank 1259vanessa
Reviewed August 14, 2020 via mobile

We arrived Monday to a lovely welcome from staff! When we got to our room we had balloons and petals on the bed not to mention the brownies and meringues which we didn’t know about! Once we ordered Prosecco they also brought us cocktails on the house and cookies for our anniversary! We were staying in the king suite with the hot tub balcony and it was perfect! We had room service all evening and for breakfast the next day! We also had a little basket delivered with hot chocolate and welsh cakes! I have always wanted to stay in this particular room and it was beyond expectation, this was due to the attentiveness of staff and the little extras! My husband thinks this should be our anniversary every year! Thank you The Grand Hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2020

Easy to find, easy to park, fantastic welcoming staff and excellent service despite being very busy at the weekend with the good weather and coping with new 'covid'ways of doing things. This was the third hotel of our ten days away and definitely the friendliest. Wasn't expecting the food to be as good as it was either. We had two rooms for the family both similar in size and well decorated / decent quality shower room. I had not been to Swansea before but glad we stayed in town as a base to explore Gower and Pembrey. Verdi's at Mumbles was great to watch the day fade over the bay, beaches were amazing. Thanks for a great stay and for making the children feel very welcome too.

Reviewed August 9, 2020 via mobile

Location is on a street with working girls, kebab houses and mostly shut down businesses. The foyer has obviously been updated and some rooms (I'll come back to this). The rest of the hotel looks tired, dated and needs renovating. The lift had a strange curtain in it covering one wall that is falling apart. Took the stairs after that experience to find the wallpaper peeling and dirty walls with chips all over them. Room 206 was the first room given to us. It was dark and not at all like any of the photographs advertised. They are also extremely small, I've had premier inns bigger by far. I communicated this to the girl in the foyer who said all their rooms are the same size but I could look at 308 (she was v friendly btw). 308 had been updated but was very dusty. We changed rooms. It still wasnt worth £81 per night. Thank god it was just one night. Wouldn't recommend at all.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2020 via mobile

My cousin and I had the most beautiful afternoon tea at such good value for money. Rebecca and staff were so accommodating and friendly. We will definitely be returning and will recommend to friends and family.