“Great food ”

Benedicts Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 1,129 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The bar downstairs was bouncing! Really good atmosphere for a Sunday afternoon. The food was of good standard. The chicken was delicious. Lots of beers on tap.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Got three course meal for 22 quid starter good but main lamb dish was rare when I asked for medium and the daphinare potatoes where charred, the pudding was ok , ice cream sundae, the best thing is that until ten all cocktails are three quid,the food came quick dunno if I'll go back.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The food was outstanding, and very reasonably priced. The decor was also of a very high standard, and the staff were a delight - it's clear they're proud of their work.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Visited here of a group of 5 girls before traveling home. We went on a Sunday but didn't opt for the carvery we decided to order from the menu instead. They offered 3 courses for 16.95 and I have to say it was a great choice.

For my starter I had Chill Chicken they were absolutely beautiful not a bad thing to say and such a good helping also. For my main I had the Turkey and Ham dinner with a side of Vegetables, again a great choice just like a Sunday dinner and I did order dessert of a sundae however I only really picked at it as I was full from the first two courses from what I did taste again it wasn't disappointing.

Overall a lovely place to eat and a bargain what you pay considering the meals a so nice

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We had a family party in Belfast at the Chelsea wine bar and decided to try this hotel. The rooms were comfortable and spotlessly clean, the staff in particular Natalie on reception were absolutely charming. I can't comment on breakfast as I didn't partake, however I heard good reports.
On our checkin we received 2 coupons for the disco bar which gives an indication that this is a real party spot. When we left the Chelsea wine bar we decided to use our coupons in the disco bar which is interesting to say the least, I don't think I have seen the likes of this place in many a year. It wouldn't be to my taste however the party goers were having an absolute ball!