“Lovely snacks. Great coffee.”
Review of Kaffe O

Kaffe O
Ranked #194 of 1,095 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Nice coffee and the mocha balls were lovely. They even sell dog biscuits!

The staff were friendly too.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Everything about this spot rocks my aesthetic. Looking for a minimalist place to get your work done, catch-up with your significant other, or hide from the rain with a tantalising flat white? This is your spot. The staff is cool and efficient and this place is immaculate- food hygiene is clearly very important to them.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My vegan friends love this place, due to the vegan options available when it comes to food. The coffee is great every time. There's a real Scandi vibe to the place. Would recommend!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

When I`m up Botanic Avenue, I can`t resist the temptation to call at this Danish concept. More often than not I go for their salads. You get a big plate filled with different salads of your choice.These salads are not just a feast for the eyes but is of course also a healthy lunch choice. I usually finish off with a cup of their kaffes and sometimes I treat myself to one of their many tempting cakes. There is a record player there where you can put on your very own favorite music.The staff there always meets you with a smile and nothing seems to be too much trouble.

3  Thank Hanni_LR43
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Just got coffee from here I ordered to take away make payment at all and my 2 yrs old daughter want sit at the front by the window so i dont think I will get told off with such a stinking attitude by one of you staff!

Im sorry!! to seat in but pay for take away prices but let me ask you how much it different for the price to seat in? And is not even busy at the time

I have been here many times but don't think I will be back again!

Definitely think this staff member need some lessons on customer service.