“Great spot”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great service with friendly staff, great relaxed atmosphere and great food at a good price. We go here regularly and every time I go for the pork belly which is amazing and the wings are also very nice. Really lovely spot.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Ryan's was a good pub. Food was decent, staff was friendly enough. No complaints. I got the 2 courses for 10 Euro: Mozz. sticks - a FULL order ~6 of them, friend to greatness (can you really mess them up??) and main dish I got a burger. It was good - different then what you get in the states, but still good.
Content with ym visit.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Went here with a group of friends & discovered that this place really knows it's gin! The barman (Greg) was so knowledgeable & made me the best gin I've ever had & believe me, I know my gin. We then went back for a meal which was 2 courses for £10 & it really was faultless. I had the ribs to start which were cooked to perfection & the pork belly for main which was so good. Every one of us absolutely loved the food. Honestly? I can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Attended Ryans on Sunday for dinner. My son loves their steak which didn't disappoint. Rest of us tried, pasta, chicken and special. Food and deserts were delicious. Staff are always lovely in Ryans. It was very busy but they still made sure we didn't wait too long for menus, food and drinks.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Very impressed with Ryan's two courses for £10. Visited for my step daughter's 18th birthday meal. Food was very good & great selection to chose from. Staff were attentive & service was quick. Will visit again & highly recommend.