“Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. 2 courses for a tenner. 2 excellent courses at that. Fast friendly and professional.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Was here for dinner on 25th August for like the 100th time.
It is a lovely restaurant with great food and the 2 course for £10 is a great offer!
Never disappointed!

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Great service with friendly staff, great relaxed atmosphere and great food at a good price. We go here regularly and every time I go for the pork belly which is amazing and the wings are also very nice. Really lovely spot.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Ryan's was a good pub. Food was decent, staff was friendly enough. No complaints. I got the 2 courses for 10 Euro: Mozz. sticks - a FULL order ~6 of them, friend to greatness (can you really mess them up??) and main dish I got a burger. It was good - different then what you get in the states, but still good.
Content with ym visit.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Went here with a group of friends & discovered that this place really knows it's gin! The barman (Greg) was so knowledgeable & made me the best gin I've ever had & believe me, I know my gin. We then went back for a meal which was 2 courses for £10 & it really was faultless. I had the ribs to start which were cooked to perfection & the pork belly for main which was so good. Every one of us absolutely loved the food. Honestly? I can't recommend this place enough!