“Great for a quick bit”
Review of YuGo

YuGo
Ranked #5 of 1,202 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Description: Yügo is a contemporary eatery dishing up colourful flavours of the Orient with a uniquely Irish twist. Fresh vibrant food & classic cocktails served with flavours of Asia.
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I went here for a quick bite in the evening. The food is delicious and you can get served in tapas style with lots of little small dishes or the more traditional starter/main/dessert. The menu is small but that means all the dishes are excellent (well the ones we tried were).

1  Thank GrahamBelfast

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Great Asian food with a twist. Always delicious food, great staff and fast service. Also not too expensive

1  Thank Hannah M
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Dining here is just a joy. Lovely food to share and attentive, friendly service. It's consistent. The only suggestion would be to add a daily special to the lunch menu for variety.

1  Thank s m
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Just love the food at Yugo, have been a couple of times now and food is always to the same standard. It is a little pricey but well worth it, particularly recommend the dumplings.

1  Thank Eric H
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent meal in May in this funky little city centre restaurant.

To begin with we were greeted by Daniel, the young manager, as we came in. Now I know Daniel from my work, so he knew we were coming, but what was impressive was how he greeted my wife Martina by her first name. It was a warm, genuine and very professional touch and settled Martina into our evening straight away. "The fact that he 'named' me was very good" she said. Little touches like this can make or break a restaurant's reputation. Daniel I am sure does this sort of thing routinely and with ease.

The food is tapas style Asian Fusion, and the staff are very good at helping suggest dishes depending on personal preference. We settled down with a Gin & Tonic each, started perusing the menu and then Daniel made an executive decision and placed a dish of crispy dumplings and chilli sauce down for us. "One of our most popular dishes. You'll love it." He was right.

We picked a few dishes of various sizes and the highlight was a super Thai prawn curry. A nicely balanced dish of succulent prawns, crispy vegetables and a gorgeous coconut curry sauce. Very moreish and highly recommended.

The atmosphere in the place is fun and lively. The staff are universally excellent, attentive and friendly. I have no doubt my wife and I will go again soon. A final "Thank you " to Daniel for making our first visit so welcoming. He's a definite credit to the establishment and an excellent host.

1  Thank Ian C