“Surprise, surprise”
Review of YuGo

YuGo
Ranked #4 of 1,196 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Description: Yügo is a contemporary eatery dishing up colourful flavours of the Orient with a uniquely Irish twist. Fresh vibrant food & classic cocktails served with flavours of Asia.
Reviewed July 23, 2018

This was a nice surprise eating at the YuGo.
That's what I call fusin kitchen.
Far east combined with some local touch.
Go on this is what I expect from an Hip Place.
Good job!!

1  Thank Reli61

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We had visited this Asian infusion restaurant a couple of weeks ago on a Friday evening and from the minute we walked in we were attended to and made feel welcome.
The food is freshly cooked in an open kitchen style where you can see, the menu is interesting and almost tapas style.
We order a bit of everything we fancied to try the dim sum is superb, we also tried the thai mains and I can't fault it.
The place its self is beautifully laid out and has a lovely atmosphere,
Only to add the delicious fresh herb mix infused cocktails just makes a perfect eatery for me and I cant wait to go back...this is now on my top 5 places to eat.

1  Thank fe58
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

You literally will not get better tasting Asian food in Belfast! Full of flavour - spectacular!

Got the halibut and pork dumplings to start; I preferred the halibut - awesome flavours to tickle the tastebuds

We both got the lamb as the main - you didn’t even need a knife to cut it; literally fell apart it was so tender. Two sides of rice and chips. I could easily have eaten a full plate of the rice on its own - again, the combined flavours were exceptional.

Dessert was the mango crumble - light, sweet, tangy and mouth watering. Friend got the Vietnamese espresso - super smooth, with a nice little kick of alcohol.

Service was excellent - I would highly recommend this place to anyone; you will not be disappointed

3  Thank bondiemo
Reviewed July 14, 2018

My friend Lauren recommended here and I will hug her for it. The food was beautifully flavoured, presented and delivered by the delightful Linda! Will definitely be back with more friends.
Bbq'd pineapple is a whole new favourite of mine!

Wee heads up the alcohol is rather pricy

1  Thank hmy342
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

The food was exceptional and service was second to none I would recommend Yugo to anyone and wil definitely be going back there absolutely superb

1  Thank BelfastFoody