All reviewsdrawing roomdrawing officewhite star linebeautiful hotelfew teething problemsthe underground car parkcoffee machinemacaroonsmain barpint of guinnessbar area issuperior roombar foodluxury hotelthe general managerafternoon teabirthday treat
Reviewed January 4, 2018

I booked a surprise one night break in this hotel for my mother and it didn't disappoint! After reading some not so good reviews I emailed the hotel and asked them to make sure we had two nice rooms close together as it was a special occasion and we needed 2 travel cots- nothing was a problem. They even let us check in early as one of the rooms was ready and called us when the second one (right across the hall) was ready. We had a lovely view of the museum, Then they delivered macaroons to the room with a birthday message on it! A lovely touch!

We were met on arrival with a lovely gentleman who kindly showed us to the room and brought up our bags. We were able to park outside the entrance to do this. The layout of the hotel is a bit strange in that we had to pass through a drawing room where guests were having afternoon tea to get to our room but I suppose that is in keeping with the old building.

We skipped across to the museum which was also excellent and decided to have bar food when we returned. Again this decision made me nervous due to the reviews we read but it was delightful. The food was lovely, the staff were good. The only thing I didn't like was the low chairs are not idea for eating in.

The rooms are comfy but small but so are other rooms in belfast. I didn't like paying the 15pound for parking so if you are staying more then one night it is very expensive.

The location is great we had a lovely walk around the next morning and it would be ideal if you were heading to a concert in the odyssey. I will be back for afternoon tea soon.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
titanichotelbelfast, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Guest

Thanks for leaving us feedback following your stay with the family. Lovely to read that your were all impressed and will be back again soon. I will share your review with the team.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

My wife and I have visited this Hotel on three occasion during the last two months. Twice for Dinner and once for Breakfast. The Hotel is created out of the former Drawing Office of the H & W Shipyard. The building has been faithfully restored and includes many original features. The furnishings are lavish and on request the Concierge- William- will give a tour of the various offices and suites. Our food has been consistently good tending to excellent . The Menu is varied . It is ample without being overcrowded. The kitchen is on view from the main dinning room. The staff are mostly local and betray clear signs of excellent training.They are appropriately engaging without being too familiar and , although they know what they are doing there are vigilant supervisors and managers maintaining the service. WELL DONE - please do not allow this standard to be diluted.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
titanichotelbelfast, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Guest,
Great to hear that you have made several visits to the hotel and enjoyed every one. I will share your review with the management so they can share the positive comments with the team.
Many thanks for the high praise.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Arrived with a party of 5 adults and three kids on 1st January for lunch in bar area.
Really busy and we weren't hopeful of getting a free table quickly. Approached by manager who offered us a table in the cocktail bar area. He took care of our drinks and food order and really looked after us. James was the guys name.
Food was excellent and service superb.This was impressive, given it was the hotels first experience of a busy new years day and it was obvious they were extremely busy.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for visiting us on new years day for lunch with family. It was great to hear that James the Bar Manager was able to get your party seated in the cocktail bar and that the food and service that followed was superb.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I booked to stay as a gift for my partner’s birthday. We always enjoy a post-Christmas hotel stay and this year we were excited to try the newly opened Titanic Hotel Belfast. We had booked to stay on a Friday night in an Executive Room.

When we arrived we were taken to our room by Kris, who was incredibly knowledgeable as regards the buildings history and his enthusiasm made us look forward to arriving at our room even more.

We were blown away when we entered our room. We were lucky enough to be placed in room 402 which enjoyed floor to ceiling windows and views of Titan Belfast, the slipways, water and Samson and Goliath. The views absolutely made this room by far our favourite hotel room that we have ever stayed in in Belfast City Centre. We enjoyed drinks in the room, as a small table was provided which could be moved into the window space. We ordered Room Service and in addition enjoyed breakfast in the room all because of the fantastic room space that we were afforded and the engrossing views.

We enjoyed strolling about the hotel and taking in the vast, and I do mean vast, history throughout the hotel corridors. There are beautiful function rooms throughout and each owns a unique story which is told by plaques placed throughout the hotel.

The Drawing Office is an excellent space to grab a bite to eat or a drink, and we tried out some cocktails in Harland Bar.

We will most certainly be back, and recommend anyone give this fantastic hotel a try.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Gary T

Dear Guest

Many thanks for the high praise and recommendation it was a pleasure to read that you and your partner enjoyed your stay so much. I will pass on your comments to Kris on the front desk.
Look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

We checked in had an executive room was right on the road small room massive windows but was very overlooked. We call reception they loved us to 234 outstanding room with a boxed glass window looking over the titanic experience building. Tip to management put a chair In those boxes amazing place to sit and read. I would have given them a 5* review but a few touches still missing to make this a five star experience. We had dinner in the bar I can’t explain enough how beautiful the starter was. Muscles and cream bacon sauce it was severed with garlic ciabatta bread AMAZING!!!! The main was a battered fish and chips again amazing. As for the room very spacious and modern a few maintenance issues the shower leaked all over the floor. Having a fridge in rooms would be amazing and having more towels and biscuits to add a touch especially when paying for a deluxe room you expect more than a standard room. Overall I read a lot of reviews on the hotel but as I plan to check out tomorrow I could have been more critical simply I want the work done!!

I’ll be back!!

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for staying with us and being constructive with your criticism with regards the bedroom. I will discuss with maintenance and housekeeping to resolve these issues. I will pass on the great comments on your meal to the chefs.

Look forward to welcoming you back again during 2018.