All reviews titanic museum river view jean christophe sse arena city centre lovely hotel large tv breakfast service great shower restaurant staff saturday night car park min walk weekend break fantastic stay stayed here for one night following morning
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

We have just returned from a weekend stay with another couple celebrating my 30th birthday. This hotel could give lessons in hospitality to other hotels! From the moment we arrived staff were just amazing. Check in was friendly efficient and painless. The room was beautifully decorated in a cosy modern style with views of the titanic. Also to note it was spotlessly clean. The bar staff literally went out of their way making drink recommendations, delicious cocktails and friendly chat. We had a lunch on Saturday, the nicest club sandwich I have ever had! Dinner on Saturday night was again out on its own - scallops, salmon, steak, turkey all cooked to perfection. Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of our waiter but he was great - offering recommendations for sides and noticing when you were going to need a drink before you ran out. We stayed on a shopping and dinner deal which included a 50 pound voucher for Victoria square which was very good value. Location wise everything was within easy reach. The secure car park is literally 100 metres across the road but you can pull up and offload bags at the front. If your going to Belfast do not miss this place it’s our new favourite looking forward to our next stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FOMACHotel, Reception Manager at AC Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2019

Dear JessieRD,

Wow - Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback, I am delighted you had such a wonderful stay for your birthday celebrations.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future should your travels ever bring you back to Belfast.

Best Wishes,
Alannah Quigley
Reception Manager

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed in the AC hotel in Belfast. And again we can not fault this hotel. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff all of whom are more than willing to help the customers. With the N Ireland weather being so bad we decided to dine in the hotel. Must say it was the best decision we made, the food was exceptional and our waiter Charlie was so friendly and knew everything about the menu. Top marks to this young man and the rest of the staff. It’s just a pity we only booked for the one night. Breakfast was amazing with views over the Lagan and Titanic quarter. We will be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear d041298,

Wow - Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback, I am delighted you had such a wonderful stay.

Best Wishes,
Alannah Quigley
Reception Manager

Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

I stay in about 100 hotels a year, and they all miss the personal touch. Billy and Adam here are the real deal. It's a pleasure to have them look after you, and look after you they do brilliantly. Makes all the difference.

Trip type: Travelled on business
FOMACHotel, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Dear graemoh

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay and for personally acknowledging Adam & Billy. I will ensure that they are aware of your comments.
I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Belfast

Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 8 nights in this modern hotel by the river
Very modern and spacious
Great breakfast and very helpful staff..
However this hotel has an issue..
On first impression when I arrived at my room found that it was again modern and spacious,but found that it hadn’t been cleaned properly ..Still had hair in the bin ,dirt and hair on the floor of the bathroom and worse
Complained at reception checked after work that this had been resolved.Only to be told dismisively that the room has been cleaned..However this was not the case in fact it was as bad as before..Management was very apologetic., but the damage had been done and scared the rest of my stay

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank craige570

Dear craige570

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I would like to thank you for spending your time in Belfast with us. I apologise that the cleanliness of your room was not to the standard we would expect it to be at. I have forwarded your feedback to the Housekeeping Management team who are committed to ensure the standards are improved.
I would welcome you to contact me directly on your next visit to Belfast and I will ensure your next stay is perfect.

Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

This fairly new hotel is really good. The Christmas decor was lovely and the views from the hotel are very nice. All the staff were excellent, Michael who worked in the bar is a great asset to the team, professional and courteous with great customer service skills. The staff on reception were really helpful and welcoming. The rooms were modern and spacious. We enjoyed our family visit and wouldn’t hesitate to return or recommend.

1  Thank slon22

Dear slon22

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay.
I am delighted that our Associates looked after you well during your time with us. I will ensure that your comments are fed back to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Belfast