1,893 results
All reviews city centre wet room walk in shower bars and restaurants car park twin room would stay again modern hotel titanic quarter short stay reception staff saturday night stayed here for two nights titanic experience fantastic hotel hairdryer nightlife
Reviewed January 3, 2016

It is near the nightlife areas and the room are very spacious! It got a couch in it too! They use good soap as well - Dove. Haha! I loved the hotel cleanliness and friendly staffs, they were very helpful if you have any questions. Just that it can be kind noisy because it is near the streets and pubs is just below.

Room Tip: Get a higher level floor hotel if you can
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2016

Dear Ashton C,

Thank you for your lovely review of your stay.

We always aim to maintain the highest of standards when it comes to cleanliness and customer service and I am pleased this was reflected during your visit.

I hope we will be welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

Hotel was very well located, with great staff (Eamonn especially - he really looked after us and made us feel very welcome!). Would definitely go back ! Rooms are very clean and comfortable and of a good size.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Neal R,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay.

I have passed your comments on to Eamonn's manager and I am sure he will be delighted to have been mentioned in your review.

Looking forward to seeing you again later in the year.

Reviewed January 2, 2016

We stayed for 3 days in September ,the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was very nice and clean, food and service were very good.it was also very easy to get around ,the hotel was centrally located .

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Judy M,

Thank you for letting us know about how much you enjoyed your stay.

We like to think that our staff are some of the friendliest people around and I am pleased to see that this is reflected in your guest experience.

I hope we will be welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel in October for three night visit to Belfast we really enjoyed our stay. Very clean,very comfortable love the vinyl flooring instead of carpets in the bedroom and the wet room style bathroom! Really nice staff and the breakfast and bar meals really good 1st visit to Belfast so impressed with this city loved it,loads to see and do,lovely shopping centre bars and restaurants and the people so friendly. Will def be going back again!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear miriamd43,

Thank you for letting us know about how much you enjoyed your stay.

I am pleased to see that you had a great time with us and enjoyed your time in Belfast as a whole. I hope we will be able to welcome you back very soon, on your next visit to Northern Ireland!

Reviewed December 31, 2015

It was an ok hotel. We slept well and the bed was comfortable enough. The booklet the room comes with needs updated as we were under the impression the internet was £4 for two hours, until we asked at the desk! The bathroom was horrible. Well not the worst. However when I sat on the toilet it sounded like it would break off and I'm not a massive person. The water from the shower leaked all over the bathroom causing fungus to build up around the edges. The sink basin was also stainless steel which caused toothpaste and soap to sit in a horrible way all around it. I would stay here again, I just wish the bathroom facilities were better!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear 297shannont,

Thank you for leaving us a review of your stay.

I am disappointed to read that you were not able to fully enjoy your visit and I have passed your comments on to my housekeeping teams so we may improve.

I hope these issues will not stop you from choosing us again in the future.