1,017 results
All reviews city centre university street botanic avenue street parking ulster museum botanical gardens student area short stay the hotel is clean bars and restaurants min walk comfortable bed booked this hotel enjoyed my stay stayed here for one night magda receptionist
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a couple of nights with my son. Room was pretty good. Had a bit of car trouble on way to hotel and in the morning spoke to Megan who organised a mechanic to have a look whilst we were away. Top class customer service Megan! Thank you!
Breakfast was ok but got plenty to keep us going. In the evening we played a couple of board-games(supplied by hotel) and had a really good laugh in very nice diner type booth.
The only down side for me was the hard pillows, but these were replaced by softer ones for second night.
All in all a perfect place to stay for a short Belfast trip. Will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Austy76
IBIS Belfast Q, Front Office Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Dear Austy76,

My team and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay from the hotel facilities to the staff (esp. Megan that was able to help with the car problem). I will relay you comments back to her, knowing that she will be chuffed.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend (Fri & Sat) in February. The reception staff were friendly and helpful.
The room itself was on the 6th floor which we had no issues with. It was a nice quiet floor as it faces towards the back of the hotel.
It had what I would say was the smallest well-functioning toilet we have ever seen in a room.
The toilet was more like a cubicle, but it was clean and had a good shower.
The bed was good and we had no problem sleeping.

Parking was on street and this was one disappointing aspect. The street is very busy so parking is nearly non-existant /limited during the day if you want to have your car nearby.
We did luckily manage to find parking across the street. As we walked everywhere we could leave the car there.
We didn’t eat breakfast there but found a fabulous place called ‘The Other Place Botanic’ which did a great breakfast choice.
There are a number of choices around the hotel for food. We had dinner in ‘Villa Italia’ which does fantastic food, but note that it gets very busy as its very popular.
We had drinks out in the nearby ‘Dukes’ hotel where there is good music on the nights we visited.

The hotel is quite near the city centre – it’s only a 15 min easy walk to the city centre and another 15 to the Titanic exhibition.

While we had a lovely time in the hotel itself and surrounding area, the lack of parking would probably make me try somewhere else in future.
But we would recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SportsworldDublin

Dear SportsworldDublin,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. I am very pleased to see that overall you enjoyed your stay and that our location was ideal for trip.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Lovely hotel, bedrooms are great, very modern and comfortable, clean with everything you need, especially towels, stayed in Europa previously and got one hand towel each! Great Reception staff, especially Magda who was so helpful. Taxi advised late night as in university area and a bit out of city centre.

Room tip: Magda at Reception was so helpful and welcoming. Really made the difference in an unknown university area, definitely stay here again.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank maureenwild2000
IBIS Belfast Q, Front Office Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Dear maureenwild2000,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay, highlighting our friendly staff and especially our wee Magda. I will pass on your comments to her, knowing that she will be chuffed.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

The staff were amazing they were so helpful the room was massive clean and tidy even after a drunken night everything was brilliant really enjoyed ourselves. So sorry to the man who after a drunken night we wanted a pizza at 4am so he made us one your the best

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cassieopia212

Dear Cassieopia212,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast queens Quarter. I am very pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay and that our hotel facilities and staff exceeded you expectations.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

A little way out of city but easy access by both bus and train.
Excellent, friendly staff, nothing is to much trouble.
Handy for visiting Queens university and Botanic gardens both just at back of the hotel..

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Ron C

Dear Ron C,

Thank you soo kindly for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. I am thrilled to see that you had a good stay and that you found our wee team very friendly and helpful. I will share your comments with them.
We look forward to you next visit.