“Delightful place and great service”
Review of Molly's Yard

Molly's Yard
Ranked #12 of 1,088 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Met up with friends here and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Food was interesting, delicious and well presented. There was a separate vegetarian menu and a good choice of craft beers. Service was attentive but not obtrusive.

There are newer reviews for Molly's Yard

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Four of us went here to-day for lunch. Had never been before. Very nice atmosphere, Would recommend the burgers. Nicest I have eaten for quite a long time.. Staff very friends and very helpful. Would recommend to friends

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Fantastic service, friendly and attentive staff, excellent food, Hilden ales on tap, that's a great combination. Friends took us for our wedding anniversary and we had a great meal. My friend had the steak, his wife the chicken, and my wife the fish, all thoroughly enjoyed their meals. And me? I had a brilliant meal too - I had goat. It's unusual to find this on a menu so I decided to give it a try and was well impressed. Taste-wise it's much like lamb, maybe a little more gamey, but very very good, I would recommend you try it.The others enjoyed their desserts and I had a cheese board. Overall a great night out.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This is a small, unassuming restaurant, that does not pretend to be anything fancy, but the food is of very good quality, and the setting is lovely. The wine list is quite small, but more than adequate with some interesting selections (chocolate lover's wine!) Likewise the gin menu. There are some very good selections for vegetarians as well. All in all, a place that could be shouting out its many virtues, but maintains its charm by not doing so.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Eating here today was a lovely experience. Great local food cooked with care and served by caring staff.