“Lovely dinner! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Queen's Quarter
Description: Villa Italia is a family run pizzeria restaurant established in 1988 in the heart of South Belfast, just a stones throw from Queen's University. A listed Georgian building, its success as one of Belfast's most popular eateries with over 300 seats continues to grow and is obvious by the queues which form on a regular basis outside the door every weekend - rain, hail or snow! Inside you can enjoy the rustic Italian charm of our interiors; picturesque murals, terracotta tiles, hanging grapevines, the subtle smell of garlic in the air and with Italian speaking waiters amongst our staff, one cannot help but feel transported to La Bella Italia itself!
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We visited for dinner on a Saturday evening. Staff were so lovely and very helpful. We had a beautiful dinner and loved every bite of food - starters and mains. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank sarahrs88
Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food and wine! Highly recommend to everyone! Was here for a wee date night and the atmosphere was great and welcoming

1  Thank Eoghan M
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal with family for a birthday tea, speedy and attentive service and as always top quality Italian food in a nice setting. Always meets expectations.

1  Thank ttjwallace
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had a excellent meal here! Very attentive staff, immaculate restaurant with excellent food. Our server Deborah could not have been more efficient or attentive, my partner and I both had lasagna which he loved but wasn't to my taste, Deborah picked up on this straight away and changed my meal for me she couldn't have been nicer, I would have happily paid for the lasagna as there was nothing wrong with it just personal taste - as I said my partner loved it! But I was pleasantly surprised when we got the bill and we were not charged for it. Can't wait to go back and bring the family - pizza is fantastic

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Good nice food and service as always I have been to Villa Italia quite a few times and always a five star restaurant for food and drink. Good service always.