All reviews great location city centre building work nice hotel hop on hop off bus within walking distance opera house nice room no air conditioning buffet breakfast titanic museum train station pubs and restaurants comfortable bed night's sleep hotel room would stay again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a stop over at Belfast for business and we chose the Jury's inn as it is ideally situated to visit the city centre, Bar was well stocked and the hotel rooms were clean and bright with nice high ceilings. recommend Brights (About 10 minute walk) for a smashing breakfast

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
SMCM2, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear stevejard,

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am glad you enjoyed your business stay at the hotel and found the rooms bright and comfortable.

I hope you have an opportunity to return again in the future and if I can be of any assistance with your next booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Jury's Inn is very convenient to the city centre and various eating establishments in Great Victoria Street. The service was good and we had no complaints. No complaints regarding the room. Breakfasts were excellent. We wouldd stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear ErnieSWexfordIreland,

Thank you for leaving a positive review following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am really glad you found the location central and enjoyed the breakfast offering.

I hope you have an opportunity to return again to Belfast in the future and if you require any assistance with your next booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Very clean and tidy room, with good furnishings. Location is very good as easily walk-able to most places, and very close to the historic Crown Liquor pub just over the road. Full Irish buffet breakfast was great too

Dear Phil R,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am glad you had an opportunity to see some of the local sights and that we were a convenient and comfortable base for this.

I hope you have an opportunity to return to stay with us again in the future and if there is anything I can do to be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Friendly efficient service, great rooms - most pleasant stay. Ideally located in center close to almost everything, pubs, restaurants, train station and bus depot. Breakfast - good choices. Great Belfast welcome throughout - as expected.

Dear paulE503KU,

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am really pleased you found the service efficient and the team friendly. We pride ourselves on our customer service and I am pleased the hospitality received lived up to your expectations of the city.

I hope you have an opportunity to return again in the future and if you need any assistance with your next booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

The bed was very very comfi bed,location was excellent and food was great as well, Staff were very nice and hotel seens very busy with guest but there were enough staff looking after the guest. I will recommend

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jorkaberdeen,

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am glad you found our 'dream' beds comfortable and the location central. I will pass on your positive comments regarding service to the team.

I am glad you would recommend us and hope you have an opportunity to return again in the future and if you need any assistance in your next booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.