3,295 results
All reviews the executive lounge cables bar sonoma restaurant waterfront hall car park st george's market city centre mini bar titanic quarter breakfast was excellent hotel bar enjoyable stay titanic experience concierge lagan concert arena
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Easy to find, car park in basement, lovely greeting, warm welcome, everything explained. Reception staff very helpful. Room is amazing, had dinner in Resturant, which was super, good value. Advised about seeing the titanic exhibition, all good.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Mark W, General Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2016

Dear Carolyn J

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit to Hilton Belfast, it was fantastic to read your wonderful feedback regarding your stay.

I was delighted you received a warm and friendly Hilton welcome from our Front Office team. I will ensure your praise is passed to our Front Office Manager to share with his team.

I am thrilled you enjoyed your guest bedroom and your dining experience in our Sonoma Restaurant.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Stayed here overnight a few months back with my partner. We checked in late and the ladies at reception couldn't have been more helpful for us.

Belfast is a beautiful city with plenty of places to see and things to do both at night and during the day.

The room was very nice with modern decor. The best was extremely comfortable, couldn't have asked for anymore.

Will definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear William J

Thank you for posting a five star review following your recent stay at Hilton Belfast. I took great pride in reading your feedback regarding the service you received from the team here.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time in our wonderful city; Belfast is indeed a beautiful place with a lot of places to see and things to do. From the birthplace of the Titanic to our iconic City Hall, you’ll find world-class attractions, tours, shops, food and bars.

I am pleased you enjoyed your guest bedroom and I am thrilled that you will be returning to stay with us in the near future.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time and we look forward to welcoming you soon at Hilton Belfast.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Booked a corner room for a 2 night stay which came with access to the executive lounge which includes free soft drinks all day and free wines and beers from 6pm to 8:30 pm. The staff and service could not be faulted. The room was excellent, clean and had great views. We had breakfast in the room on one morning and in the restaurant on the second morning....both were excellent. The Hilton does the best breakfasts of any of the hotel that I have stayed in. Will definitely be back

Room Tip: Book an executive room. They are a bit more expensive but you can use the executive lounge and get free drinks and nibbles
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Mark W, General Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Dear Mark M

Thank you for posting a five star review following your recent stay at our Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and for that I thank you.

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel to celebrate your wedding anniversary. The team here at Hilton Belfast aim to deliver exceptional customer service and help create memorable experiences for all our guests and I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay.

I am pleased that you booked to stay in an Executive room and the team in the Executive Lounge were delighted to welcome you and I am pleased that you were able to enjoy their hospitality during your stay.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your breakfast experience and I will ensure I pass your praise to our Head Chef to share with his team.

I would like to thank you for your review and I am pleased to read that you will be returning to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Ideal location in a beautiful setting I couldn't fault this hotel !! It was everything I hoped for and more. I would definitely return to the Hilton Belfast in the near future. The bar staff were extremely helpful

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear patriciawil

Thank you for posting a five star review following you recent trip to Hilton Belfast.

I am thrilled you enjoyed your time with us and that our location was suitable for your visit to our wonderful city.

At Hilton Belfast we pride ourselves on the outstanding customer service we offer our guests and I am delighted you found the team extremely helpful. I will ensure I pass your review to our Food and Beverage Manager to share your kind words with her bar team.

Once again thank you for your time and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Good stay even for one night wish we could have had stayed longer, but this what's not possible due to cirmcumstances, was pleasant to watch the trains pass by at so busy junction and great view over river Lagan, much Appreciated!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear K9600MTericb

Thank you for taking the time to post a five star review following your recent stay at Hilton Belfast,

I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and the view we are fortunate to enjoy over the River Lagan and City beyond.

I was delighted to read that you wished you could have stayed with us longer. I hope next time you come to Hilton Belfast we have the opportunity to welcome you for a longer visit.

Once again thank you for your time and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.