1,307 results
All reviews la scala bistro sunday buffet parliament building hastings group hastings hotels porridge rubber duck the general manager city centre executive room lovely hotel huge bed business trip restaurant staff afternoon tea scones northern ireland
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We visited on 19/8/18 and our experience was perfect from start to finish. The variety and quality of food was excellent. The head chef Jay was so friendly and passionate about the whole service. The atmosphere was so relaxed and we enjoyed every bite ! We left with a smile on our faces and a full belly !!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
AndyMcNeill, Guest Relations Manager at Stormont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Bang0rb0y

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent visit with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of your meal and that the Head chef Jay added that little extra touch by coming over to say hello and chat with you. He certainly loves getting to know all the customers especially new and existing customers to the Sunday lunch. It really does add that personal touch to the experience.

Please keep a look out on social media or contact the hotel directly the next time you would like to come and visit we would be delighted to get you booked in again.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of bringing my family to the Family Sunday Buffet today at the Stormont. We arrived with a warm welcome from the General Manager Andy, who personally showed us to our table. We were spoilt for choice for each course and compliments to the Head Chef Jay and his team for such an amazing display of local produce. The extra treat today was having the petting farm on site for the kids to enjoy...which my little boy loved. Thank you also to Michael and the rest of the staff who couldn’t have been any more attentive. Can’t wait for our next visit!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mrs_traveller16

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to the Sunday Buffet lunch. I will pass on your lovely comments to Andy he will be delighted he was able to give a warm welcome and seat you and your family to your table.

I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed the family themed day also they are always so popular and so much fun for all the children to enjoy. Ia am pleased to hear your little boy enjoyed the fun day. Keep an eye out for future dates as this is something we would do often for the Sunday buffet.

I will also pass on your great feedback to Michael and his team they will be so pleased. We hope your next visit is just around the corner.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

The Sunday Carvery Lunch is excellent. So much choice especially the dessert tables which have to be seen and tried. Jay the Chef was so friendly, Starters great, dinner served on very hot plates the meat and vegetables very good, thankyou so much to Andy, Michael and all the staff who were so attentive. Will definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear gwen g

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Sunday buffet lunch. I am so pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of the experience it really is a great family day out.

I will pass on your lovely comments to our head chef Hay he will be so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your lunch. I will also pass on your great feedback to both Michael and Andy as well as all the staff i am delighted everyone was helpful and that the service was excellent.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights as part of a group tour. The room was clean and spacious. Enjoyed the rainfall shower head. Bed was nice and comfortable. Hotel is a five minute walk from the beautiful parliament building. Dinner at the hotel restaurant was lovely with melon salad, mackerel fish and creme caramel. The fish is not my favourite. Service was superb. Breakfast was great with the Irish white and black sausage, potato bread, scrambled eggs. The yogurt was the best that I had in my 2 weeks in Ireland. The soap, shampoo and body wash were nice products of England. The Samsung TV is large. Bath towels were nice and fresh. Appreciated the shower caps. Would return.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear RoyaltyC,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Stormont hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with us, especially the comfortable room and bed as well as the rainfall shower in the bathroom. I am also pleased you got to explore the beautiful Stormont parliament buildings they really are amazing the grounds.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your evening meal with the group the chef will be delighted to hear your great feedback. Also breakfast every morning i am pleased to hear that you enjoyed all the locally sourced produce that the Stormont hotel provide for our guests to experience the finest in Irish hospitality.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback we hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We attended a wedding here at the weekend and it was fantastic. The hotel itself was lovely, clean and well presented. The girls on reception were friendly and very willing to help with whatever we needed, sowing kits, scissors, pens....!!!!
Food was very tasty and presented fantastically. The waiters weren't intrusive but always there when you needed something.
Perfect hotel for a wedding:-)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
AndyMcNeill, Guest Relations Manager at Stormont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear sdee302

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay as well as the wedding day.

I am also delighted the Reception team could be of help to assist you for all your needs, I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to the team.

I am so pleased to hear you also enjoyed the meal served to the wedding the chef will be delighted to hear you enjoyed it.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon and thank you again for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.