“Best pizza in Belfast!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Have been going to this restaurant for years now and I've never had a bad meal. Tried the new calzone pizza this week and it's delicious! Friendly staff in a beautiful surrounding. Already planning my next visit!

There are newer reviews for The Chubby Cherub

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We used TripAdvisor to check out the most recommended restaurants in our area today, Chubby Cherub was one of the highest.

Upon arrival I must admit that I would have taken one look at it and 'legged it'. Be prepared for lots of cherubs, lights and gold!

However, this tiny little diamond of a restaurant, is stunning! I had some of the best pasta I've eaten for a long time and my husband loved his pizza. The starters are a very generous size as well.

This restaurant is small and I can imagine it gets very busy at night. We arrived at 4.30pm and it was starting to fill up very quickly as we left at 5.45pm.

The service is very considerate and quick.

We ordered 1 starter (The goats cheese, which was so yummy), 2 mains, 1 Diet Coke and a water. The totally bill came to £27. I highly recommend the Chubby Cherub!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I pre-booked online on the 22nd June for a party of 4. I had to pay a £20 deposit.

After my meal, i double checked the receipt and noted that the £20 had not been deducted. I presumed this was an honest mistake and sent them a quick email to rectify the situation.

It is now the middle of August and the restaurant has been ignoring me ever since. I've sent 3 emails and tweeted them on a couple of occasions, without response. I now view this 'mistake' as a deceitful business practice /theft.

Be careful - do not pay any money in advance to this dishonest business!

3  Thank toddy0011
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious pizza for dinner. Great service and really nice, ambient atmosphere. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered what we wanted, despite the waitress trying to push other dishes on us, presumably what they had going out of date. Came back after about 10 minutes to say that they did not have some of the food in stock and again tried to push other dishes on us. The food was ok but really nothing spectacular and very overpriced. Waitress took her own £8 tip at the end! She did not deserve it.

2  Thank Stampsherfeet