All reviewsguest housebotanic gardensminute walkfollowing morninggood nights sleepwould stay againone night stayuniversitycereal
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Booked this guesthouse february 2017 for 1 night stay 26 august 2017 via booking.com.
All good for a night out in belfast i thought only to be phoned that morning and told they had overbooked.
No alternative accommodation offered.
Would not book them again !!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sean B
Reviewed July 20, 2017

The service was very good, with one of the ladies to welcome me when I arrived. During my stay, I had to leave bags at the accommodation a couple of times, and they were ok with this, which was convenient. The back room - single with bathroom in it was a bit noisy at night- with a whirring noise coming from below, and not much pressure in the tap, so I would not recommend that one. Also it had a slight stale smell. The other room I had was fine. The breakfast in the morning was very nice, with a lovely place to sit at the window and plenty of choice with a cooked meal or cereal. It was very conveniently located neat the Botanic Gardens and Ulster Museum - and not so far from the city centre. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: single back room - upstairs - a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank justine s
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Numerous phone calls, emails and texts to get a receipt for our business trip...
Said she would sort it but none..
Awful service...wouldnt recommened.
Ever!!
Excuses if phone line not working etc
Unbelievable.. .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my 16 year old daughter on a football trip to nearby Windsor Park, arrived early to see if we could leave our bags whilst we went out in the city, our room was ready and the lady we spoke to kindly gave us our keys, she was lovely and friendly, we had room 7 which is a twin, decor probably needs updating but not something that really bothered us at all, beds were comfy and ròom and bathroom was clean which for me is more important.

Breakfast in the morning was cooked Irish but there is also cereal, fruit, toast and fresh juice, cooked breakfast was nice and another friendly lady served it, if staying in Belfast again I would happily stay here, friendly and value for money

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Great B&B, with very friendly staff, great breakfasts and in a good location, close to Queen's University and the City Hospital, and a short distance to the Botanic Gardens. Lots of places nearby to eat, and a regular bus service into Belfast city centre.

Stayed: June 2017