US$113
US$107
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$108
US$105
US$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$143
US$122
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$48
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$78
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Ten Square(Belfast)
US$136
US$129
Agoda.com
US$75
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsno liftempire suiteflights of stairscity centrebotanic avenuequeens universitybotanic train stationfirst floornext morninggreat nightlovely hotelspacious roomnight stayfew drinksgreat citybotanical gardenswalk in shower
Reviewed June 13, 2018

The Crescent Townhouse is excellently located just of Botanic Avenue. The staff are extremely friendly though the place as a slightly disorganised fell about it. the weather was terrific during our visit and it was possible to eat on the outside tables.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosenallis
Ben R, Owner at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hi Rose,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry about the slight disorganised feel! I will chase this up but all pass on your compliments to the staff!!

I look forward to seeing you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

While the room was cute, the location ideal, the restaurant attached delicious and the staff well intentioned, they are terribly unorganized. There is no one at the desk in the evening until 10 resulting in restaurant staff having to check you in and try their best to give you answers to the questions you ask. Once the front desk gets sorted, the lack of an elevator would be the only downside.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Ben R, Owner at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Thank you for your complimentary words to the kitchen staff!

I am sincerely sorry that you felt the floor staff were unorganised. I will investigate this and ensure better co-ordination.

Regarding reception desk, reception hours run from 10am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 11am to 7pm Saturday and Sunday. We have found this to be very efficient for guests arrival with a manager on duty in the bar or restaurant after 7pm everyday. On the very odd occasion that an urgent issue needs addressed I am always on the phone for all staff and managers 24 hours a day.

As a forward thinking, efficient hotel, we encourage all our guests who are able to walk and use the stairs to do so, for those that are unable we do have a disability accessible lift to the first floor where we have specially adapted rooms for wheelchairs and easy access around the rooms.

Other than the lift and the reception hours, I am glad to read that you really enjoyed your staff and I will pass on your compliments to the kitchen staff.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

We arrived late in the evening but were still greeted by a friendly, helpful person on the front desk and given a spacious, clean room. The hotel is walking distance to the town centre which is great for exploring but there is some outside noise at night so we had to close the window, making the room a bit hot. The compendium mentioned fans available on request but when we asked there wasn’t one available.

There is no lift so if this is an issue confirm that you can get a room on a lower floor before booking. A lot of people were seen struggling with luggage on the stairs.

The hotel does not have parking but it is possible to find free parking nearby. Just outside is free overnight parking but from 8am to 6pm it’s 35p per 15 minutes with a 4 hour maximum. About 350 metres away (4 minutes walk) in Fountainville Avenue the parking is unrestricted. We were able to get a space there late in the afternoon. It fills up around 7.30 each morning from what I saw. The parallel streets heading away from the town centre were also unrestricted. You just have to time it right. Good luck!

The bar staff were happy to provide a bucket of ice on request. Hotel guests are given a 25% discount voucher for the bar.

The staff in the café downstairs were incredibly helpful and friendly during our stay. They do a very good cappuccino.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ben R, Owner at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear Leanne,

Thank you for taking time out to leave a review. I am glad that you felt welcomed on your arrival!! The delay in my response to your message is that I wanted to reflect how seriously I take on board guest feedback...since your review I have increased the availability of fans with another 3 arriving yesterday - I do note however that the past few weeks have been incredible weather for Belfast!!

I will pass on your compliments to reception, the bar and café staff.

Ben Ringland

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We recently stayed, as a family of four in two rooms at the hotel. Having read the reviews about the noise, we opted for the first floor and the teenagers headed up to the second floor. The hotel was about 35 minutes from Belfast International Airport, we decided to get a taxi and this was £35 each way. You could get bus/train, but this took about 1.5 hours. Check in was smooth and Jacob, very welcoming. The map provided was really good and plenty of information in brochures. The hotel is located near the University and plenty of restaurants/bars and opposite the Empire a music venue that has comedy nights too. We went there on the last night and saw a couple of live band, really interesting decor and welcoming. The room is basic, think premier inn, but had all the facilities. Tea/coffee and bottles of water topped up daily. We could hear the bar downstairs, but took ear plugs with us. The coffee shop opened about 7am, this was the time the music went on, not enough to mention, but annoying as this could easily be remedied with lower volume. I doubt the people who work there thought about how much it could be heard from our room, but again, not annoying enough to mention. We breakfast at the hotel on the last day, this was really tasty and the quality of the food was noticeable and filled us up all day. The train station opposite is a 9 minute trip to the Titanic quarter, we only used this once and walked the return as it’s a very interesting city to visit. Plenty of nice restaurants about to cater for all tastes. Very enjoyable stay, with average facilities. Would stay here again, and would recommend to friends, just bring the ear plugs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bfords
Ben R, Owner at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear Bfords,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! I am glad that reception was able to provide information about the city. I have taken on board your comments about the café music and I will be addressing this with further training with the breakfast staff. We are also currently in the process of going through each of the rooms with new furniture.

I look forward to seeing you stay with us again and hopefully to get some more feedback on the updates to the hotel.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Short and sweet. Second time staying here, arrived with family and 1 of the bookings had been messed up and one of three rooms was unavailable. The recepionist was excellent, calm and explained that she would sort something. I was looked after in bar while waiting, 20 minutes on and we had a resolution. Very well dealt with. Staff excellent as always, rooms are spacious and comfortable. Location is excellent and bathrooms are great. Will continue to use this as my choice for a Belfast hotel as will those i booked this trip with

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank garycregan28

Dear Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad to read that the slight confusion with your booking did not negatively affect your trip or the celebrations! We were able to review, assess and correct our procedures, hopefully ensuring a similar situation does not arise again! I look forward to seeing you and your group again in the future!!