“Practical, value for money.”
Review of Madison's Hotel

Madison's Hotel
Ranked #35 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Fully enjoyed our stay. Fabulous location and the hotel is spotless. Staff very friendly and interested in how you found ur stay etc. main road a but noisy but didn't ruin the stay. Will return again.

• Stayed: February 2012

Reviewed 17 February 2012

My husband and I stayed here last month and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Every member of staff from the moment we checked in with Corrinne to the breakfast we had with Cheryl and to the moment we checked out with Tina were absolutely amazing! The rooms were clean, fresh and had a newness about them that we loved. The bar and restaurant area is a lovely place to sit and enjoy a meal and a glass of wine. We will definitely be back! Thanks to all the staff for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night as we were meeting friends in the city centre for the Christmas markets. The hotel was very convenient, pleasant staff esp. reception staff. Rooms were clean; perhaps on the small side but very good value.Breakfast was lovely.We would definately stay here again for convenience and value.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2012

The Madison is in a great position, with loads of restaurants on its doorstep and the best pubs a ten minute walk away in town. Our room was good and very clean, breakfast fine and the staff very helpful and cheery. But it has a lively bar with live music - a good thing in itself but we could hear the music loud and clear until the early hours. As long as you can cope with that, a good choice.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 10 February 2012

It was my first trip to N. Ireland and some friends had arranged a get together at Madison's everything was lovely until I went to check out. I had used the phone to phone ahead to my friends in Derry, a local call and was charged 80 pounds for the phone call from the inroom phone!!!!! I didn't know any better so paid the bill, when my friends heard of this they were appalled!!! Phone calls transpired between my friends and the hotel but nothing was ever done about it.
Although the rooms facing the street are lovely, choose something else, when the club closes and everyone congregates on the front step for an hour or so late at night you won't get rest.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Reginalady
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I have come back to the madison after a while away and I know what I missed the friendly staff the warm welcome and the efficiency on check in and out.
Corrinn the lovely receptionist & Cheryl in the restaurant made the stay worthwhile
The food was very good with excellent choice and value
Very centrally located this is the place to stay in central Belfast
Steve f

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We stayed in the Madison Hotel for my sister's Hen Night (on the Hen Night Package - superb value) and it was an absolutely brilliant night. The staff were so helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble (Dave on the desk looked after us). The cocktail making class was fantastic and such good fun (thanks Chris and Gary) and the cocktails delicious!! Dinner and breakfast were included in our package and we also choose to have lunch - the food was really lovely and the fact that breakfast was served until 3 pm was a massive bonus. Thank you so much to the staff of the Madison Hotel for making the night so fun and so memorable for my sister - Elaine :))

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends