“Good choice”

Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located on Botanic Avenue, minutes from Belfast City Centre and Queen's University. Popular with students, office workers and families. 85 seats over two floors.
Reviewed September 9, 2017

The 2 of us called in around 8pm and ordered a burger and combo, we both enjoyed our burgers and the chips were excellent - like old fashioned chip shop.

As it was our first visit it took us time to order as you have to select the bun, burger and toppings and not very clear what can be included or not.

Only criticism is that the floor could do with a clean, so if you are looking for a spotless take away, this isn't it.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

The Best Burgers in Belfast! No joke. Perfect for any sets of people with a spacious upstairs and a wide ranging choice of burger, bread, sides, toppings, sauces, drinks. They put it all together right in front of you and its the perfect place for me after a long day!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I've heard my niece talk about this place for years. When my husband and I were about to arrive into Belfast, he said that he fancied a burger and I immediately thought of and located Build a Burger. Lots of variety to choose from and we enjoyed it. Not particularly cheap for a quick eat but I would recommend it and would return.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend come here often, the chips are literally amazing with a truly huge portion and with my girlfriend being vegan, build a burger has the best vegan burger in Belfast easily, along with knowledgeable staff who actually know what being vegan entails, highly recommend.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Often drop in for quick and cheap takeaway.Big portions and plenty of choice.Catering well for veggies in spite of a meat heavy menu.