“Lovely evening in Nu Delhi”
Review of Nu Delhi

Nu Delhi
Ranked #9 of 1,087 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Just spent our last evening in Nu Delhi, enjoying excellent Indian dishes which were served by attentive but not intrusive staff; very professional. We felt that the timings between courses were spot-on and the good itself was delicious. Thank you to all of the staff in this restaurant.

1  Thank LornaKEllon
There are newer reviews for Nu Delhi

Reviewed 15 August 2017

This Indian restaurant serves delicious meals and the service is great, even the manager, Aaron, came over to us several times to check everything was good.
It was very welcoming and we felt our custom was appreciated.
You can usually tell how good an Indian restaurant is going to be by the quality of the dips with poppadoms, those served in My Delhi are as good as I've had in any restaurant and the meal to follow confirmed that theory.
We will definitely be eating here again.

1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We went here last night and had some delicious Indian food. We loved the tandoori shrimp and our main meals of chicken tikka masala and this spinach dish. The garlic naan and mango Indian ice cream was also great! Aaron was our waiter and was really helpful, patient, and answered a ton of our questions.

1  Thank Desiree A
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Thanks to AARON and the Team we spent a wonderful time tonight
Best wishes from the Irish,gang
Keep it up folks

1  Thank Black t
Reviewed 14 August 2017

In writing this review, I'm going to embarrass myself as I made a silly mistake... I traveled to Belfast with my cousin for a quick weekend city break. On our final night, the hotel recommended Nu Delhi as we were craving Indian cuisine. I ordered the Chicken Tikka Chili Masala, thinking it would be relatively mild as the menu noted 2 chili peppers next to the dish on a scale of 5. (The menu is very helpful for the spicy adverse!) Well.... I'd like to chalk it up to jet lag (I traveled over from the US recently before visiting), and limited sleep, etc etc but.... I ate a green chili pepper whole. It was 100% my mistake, but oh boy... I could not eat afterwards as it felt like I ate fire. The entire staff at Nu Delhi were just phenominal. They couldn't have been more helpful to ensure that my discomfort was adverted - from offering me more water, tomatoes to neutralize the heat, and even bringing me out a whole new chicken dish that was sweet and mild. Just wonderful service from the manager and the entire service team! AND THEN, they even removed the dish from the bill AND comped 2 of our drinks! I love to travel, and love to eat even more... this was far and away beyond the call of duty for this restaurant as it's was MY fault, and not theirs. Next time I'm in Beflast I will definitely eat here again... but will keep my eye out for green chili's ;-)

1  Thank Kiely F