Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Tour with Joe!

Our guide Joe was extremely knowledgable and perfect for learning about the history of Belfast. He... read more

Reviewed today
417sallys
Birmingham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Black Taxi Tour Belfast

Myself and husband did the black taxi tour with our guide called Pat. It was excellent. Pat was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
fionan362
Ireland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Belfast
from US$53.24
Cab tours belfast
1,465 Reviews
from US$56.12
from US$44.89
from US$26.94
1,082 results
All reviews both sides great tour black taxi tour west belfast peace wall political tour bombay street personal experience his knowledge highly recommend this tour eye opening personal stories point of view two hours recent history highlight of our trip anyone visiting belfast
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2017

A great morning out on a taxi tour with our fantastic and knowledgeable guide Mark. If you want to gain an insight into political History of the North and particularly Belfast this tour is a must visiting both sides of the conflict zone. Mark was an expert and great fun. He picked us up on time outside our agreed pick up point,and stopped at several locations on the Falls and Shankhill Roads and dropped us at the Crumlin Road Gaol, the next stop on our Belfast visit. Highly recommend for everyone.

2  Thank Susan C
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Fantastic yet emotional tour of the troubled Belfast City history. The "oppressed and troubled" people of the United States have no idea of what the tension Belfast citizens go through every day. If they could only see what true hate and division was really like. Our driver "Conor" was very good and informative. They provided us with a child car seat.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Micky Russell came and collected me at the Titianic Experience (which was excellent also) last evening and he went beyond the call of duty in giving me an informative and detailed tour. He confirmed much of what I had figured out over years so no more books for me. I was able ask him any question so this helped. He wasnt your 'normal' tour guide having been directly involved himself in the Troubles or the Dirty War as he called. Superb....
Brendan

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Taxi Trax is great! They were beyond accommodating when I requested an early Saturday morning Belfast Mural Tour, and they even dropped me off at the train station afterwards. I had Patrick as a guide and he was so informative and friendly. He really knows what he's talking about, and structures his tours in a way that make sense of Belfast's social/political history. Definitely the highlight of my weekend trip to Belfast! If you want to take a black cab tour in Belfast, do it through Taxi Trax! Again, it was so easy to book a tour with them, Patrick was an amazing guide, and I'm pretty sure they offer the best rates on black cab tours.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Gerry was our tour guide/taxi driver, and not only was he incredibly knowledgeable and informative of the intense history of the Ireland Troubles (he knew the names and dates of all historical figures/places involved and even prepared a photo album of actual photographs from the period), but he was also very personable and friendly. People passing by on the streets even recognized him and cheerfully wished us all a good afternoon. At one point, we were taken to a large graffitied wall full of quotes and signatures, and we were able to add our own personal touch to the wall! Now a piece of us will remain in Ireland long after we leave. All in all, it was such a wonderful and pleasant experience; and if you're lucky to have Gerry as your guide, you are all the more better!!