“Very tasty”

Price range: US$14 - US$31
Cuisines: European, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The food at home is vibrant and bold yet familiar and comforting making our customers happy and our team proud. Made fresh every day, free from preservatives and colourings, we always try to source our foods locally from Northern Ireland or as close to home as we can. Top class meats as well as veggie, vegan and gluten free.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Popped in here one Friday evening and was warned we only had an hour and a half to eat as the table was booked for later.
The menu is extensive and it was hard to choose! Both our meals were delicious - the duck and mango salad in particular. Our free water was topped up regularly and whilst the welcome was perfunctory, the service was good and we weren't hurried.
The food is great and we would have returned another day if we'd been staying longer in the city.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,396)

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Hearty homecooked meal that was flavourful and filling. We enjoyed the soups we tried. Delightful service.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We stumbled on Home, and were delighted to find the health conscious, fresh and delicious food we have at home. My main was the Persian Chicken dinner, the thought of which still makes my mouth water. The restaurant was reasonably quiet, the staff attentive, the music subtle and the decor interesting. If you are not of the fish and chips persuasion you will find something to delight.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I searched before we got to Belfast for a vegan/vegetarian restaurant to meet my dietary needs and I was so happy to find this place! Great atmosphere! Got a cappuccino and lentil soup with super salad-- yummy and healthy! My husband got a Guinness and a great burger! Prompt service, sweet waitresses! Great experience! Will be back if ever in Belfast again!

1  Thank Christine R
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Visited here at the weekend with my partner as we're both vegans and had heard that there was a separate vegan menu. We were not disappointed. It is so nice going somewhere I have a choice of options, rather than having to try and work out with the serving staff what the chef may or may not be able to veganise if they can be bothered at all.

I would highly recommend the super food salad with a side of skinny fries as a main. It was so good! If i had anything I could think could be improved it would be portion sizes perhaps? When not eating meat it definitely takes more veggies to fill you up! the main meal size of the salad was fine but the Mezze starter shared between 2 could be a little more generous.

The waitress was really lovely and very attentive. The ambiance of the place is nice and we spent a perfectly enjoyable evening there. will definitely go back.