“Good but not great”
Review of Salt Bistro

Salt Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Salt Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 1,173 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: new restaurant just opened in April 2012 in the Cathedral Quarter, Belfast, owned by Donal and Teresa Cooper
Reviewed March 15, 2018

Had lunch here yesterday, really good value as it was a Groupon deal for burgers, fries and drinks for around £15 for 2 people.
The fries were great. The burgers looked the part, unfortunately they were slightly overcooked, making them a tad on the dry side.
Service was fine. My main gripe was the smell in the place, not sure if it was incense or scented candles but I actually found it interfered with the taste of the food.
I would go back but if the same smell we're there when I entered I honestly think I would go elsewhere.

1  Thank robertandsimone

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I recently visited here on a Saturday afternoon to use a groupon it included 2 drinks and 2 beef burgers! Service was fab as was the food can’t wait to return thanks salt!

4  Thank zobo1
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Popped in on the off chance that we could have a meal and bottle of wine . Lovely friendly greeting on arrival , and professional the whole time . The decor and ambience are wonderful . Menu had a great selection of dishes and at very competitive prices . Definitely a jewel in the Cathedral Quarter in Belfast’s city centre . Will revisit for sure on our next trip

5  Thank lesbaird
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Ate here on our last night we showed up without a reservation on a Saturday night and was still seated within 10 minutes of arrival. We had 3 courses and a gin and ginger ale for £65.00. The chicken supreme was delicious and the sticky toffee pudding was heavenly. Should I ever visit Belfast again I would come back here again.

3  Thank Nicola81677
Reviewed February 24, 2018

Visited this restaurant for lunch and what a pleasure it was ,food was fantastic and the staff even so helpful & nice, will be returning very soon

4  Thank 382elaine