1,097 results
All reviews hope street city centre mini gym sandy row days hotel multi storey train station car park europa bus great victoria street discounted rate executive room hop on hop off bus few minutes walk hotel is in a great location would stay here again long weekend
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Nice hotel with a good restaurant. Atmospheric and had a varied menu. Breakfast also good. Staff extremely friendly and efficient. Rooms were clean and a good size. Definitely recommended. Would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Vikrant T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2018

Dear Yvonne P

Thank you for taking time and sharing such a wonderful feedback about your stay at the Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre.
We are glad to know that Hotel's facilities and staff were satisfactory in each and every aspect .

We hope we will see you soon once again.

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Recently my family stayed at the Belfast at the Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre. We were a bit confused and apprehensive, since we had stayed here 2 years ago, when it was The Days Inn Hotel, and the standards were poor. But our bedroom was really spacious. There was a flat panel TV, a comfortable bed, and a very stylish bathroom. We had a good night’s sleep, but there were issues with noise coming from the corridors and people closing doors, also walls were a little thin, so we could hear TV next door for a while.

The reception staffs were very friendly, helpful and efficient (big thank you to Paul) for making us feel welcome. He was helpful with queries about sightseeing tours and questions we had about getting around.

Initially, we wanted to go out for brunch in the morning since I had a gluten allergy and my children fancied chips, but we met Manager Sandeep in the hotel lift and he recommended us to try the breakfast in the restaurant. What a joy with a great breakfast buffet from the famous Ulster fry- up to the wheaten toast (which is to die for) and loads of gluten free options. He also arranged for a house salad and chips for my kids. The Starbucks Coffee was just the icing in the cake. Next morning, we woke up late by 12 pm and since my kids wanted hash brown, I checked with the restaurant for room service breakfast. Once again, Sandeep rose to the occasion and served us room service

It is quite obvious that the hotel staff, especially Manager Sandeep who care about a lot about customer satisfaction and making sure their guests are joyful and well taken care of. The real value of any hospitality organization is not how you get treated when things go well, but how they step up to the plate when things go messy. Big cheers for this hotel for going the extra mile and exceeding expectations. We look forward to going back here again. Highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank smur1975001

Dear Guest

Thank you for your fantastic 5* review, I am so pleased the whole team made your visit memorable. Sandeep and Paul are a real asset to the hotel, I am glad they looked after you so well. Your high praise of the teams and facilities here are very welcome, we are delighted to look after you and your family.

I do hope we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Very friendly staff and excellent value. The rooms were very clean and have a lovely modern look. The rooms have tea/coffee facilities and great showers. The hotel is located in the popular area of Great Victoria Street with all the main venues within a few minutes walk and lots of great bars and resturants close by. Belfast is a vibrant location with great night life and easy to navigate as all attractions are within a 10 - 20 minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your great review of the hotel, I am so pleased we had the opportunity to look after you. I am glad you had the chance to relax and enjoy the facilities on offer.
I look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Whilst the hotel appeared to be just outside the center - it was a short walk to the City Hall. Our room overlooked a disused city car park, not much of a view - but no problem. Further down the corridor some rooms may have had some noise from fans below. The bathroom & particularly the shower were very good. We would have appreciated slightly firmer beds however - but again no problem.

We had the continental breakfast - we don't care for pre- cooked scrambled eggs etc in any case, but enjoyed the continental instead - including fruit salad, prunes, yogurt.

Staff very pleasant & helpful - would stay here again if visiting Belfast

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
I'm very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.
Kind regards

Reviewed January 14, 2018

We travel to Northern Ireland a lot as we have family there and normally stay with them. We decided to stay in Belfast for the night as we were only on a short visit.

I decided to book the Holiday Inn Belfast as this in a fantastic location, close to shops bars and restaurants. I have never stayed in a Holiday Inn Hotel before so wasn’t sure as what to expect.

On arrival at the hotel we were greeted with a very warm and friendly welcome which was lovely as you know that the staff will be there for you if needed. 1st impression of the hotel were very impressive, reception area warm, welcoming and a lovely atmosphere.

I was really impressed with our room as it was very spacious, clean, comfy bed and had everything we required for our short stay, even an iron and ironing board as I hate creased clothes. Bathroom was spacious and spotless.

We decided to stay and eat in the hotel restaurant in the evening as the weather was not good. The menu had a really good choice of food for everyone.
We had a lovely waitress called Noor she was really warm, friendly, polite and nothing was to much trouble for her, wish there were more waitresses like Noor’s in restaurants, thank you Noor x
There is a bar in the hotel, so we had a few cheeky drinks, lovely relaxed atmosphere.

We had breakfast at the hotel and again there was plenty to choose from, good start for the day.

Check out was really quick and simple.

There is a car park opposite the hotel where you can park at a reduced rate ( this is reduced on your return ) unfortunately we didn’t benefit from this as the car park office didn’t open til 9am but it was only £9.20 for the night so wasn’t bothered about it.

Being an ex travel agent and fussy at what hotels I would stay in I would 100% stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to all that are travelling to Belfast.

Thank you to all the staff that made our stay warm and welcoming X

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Joan T

We made it again - a 10/10 score - thank you very much!

It thrills us to read when our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and made the most of what our hotel has got to offer - from clean rooms, to comfy beds and a tasty breakfast all delivered by our wonderful staff especially Noor.

We are delighted to hear you had such a superb time and hope you will be visiting us again soon.