“Consistently great service”

Ranked #144 of 1,208 Restaurants in Belfast
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I can’t understand the reviews which mention terrible service... We visit No. 36 almost every week & have done so for almost 2 years now. Never have we found the staff to be anything other than helpful and efficient.

It’s a busy little spot and you can tell by the smallness of the kitchen that probably only 1 or 2 cooks can fit in there... A wait for your meal is kind of to be expected.

But the high quality of the food always makes up for any delay, in my book.

No.36 is one of the best cafe restaurants in Belfast. It deserves higher praise, as do the hardworking ladies & gents who are employed there.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my coffee and was offered a refill which was really kind, and my friends loved their food. The decor was great as well. However this page says vegan options which unfortunately turned out to be jam and toast which was a bit disappointing and misleading.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

For 6 months this place has had a sign saying their card machine is broken. Had to walk in lashing rain to the end of the road to get cash to pay my bill - I wasn't the only customer unhappy about it.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I can across No 36 by accident during a long walk. I stopped off for lunch and can honestly say I will be back. Great service and the food was delicious. Set in the heart of East Belfast on the main Belmont Road. Nice lunch and breakfast menu to suit all tastes. Free wifi and only downside is parking quite difficult if driving. Local magazines available to customers also.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Called in for breakfast. Ordered french toast, it was raw and soggy. My husband had burnt fry. I asked them to take french toast away and bring me ordinary toast.still a disaster the toast was cold and crispy. We arrived in cafe at 11 am food arrived at 1135. I will not be back. They are very expensive.

1  Thank Deborah H