“Ox lived up to its reviews and some”
Review of Ox

Ox
Ranked #24 of 1,173 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$29 - US$73
Cuisines: European
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I visited Ox for lunch last tuesday week it was amazing andi can not reccommend this venue enough. The food and service was excellent.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely meal with family. Delicious. Would certainly lovely to return. Vegetarian tasting menu was spot on. Great wine to match.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Had a great evening in Belfast.
We had the tasting menu which was very good the wine list was equally good, service was very good

2  Thank SleepyTopCat-BR
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience! Fantastic food & service. Will be back :) completely deserve their Michelin star!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We had lunch in Ox,one Saturday recently.We chose the three course option at £25 a head.Each course had a choice of meat,fish or vegetarian.I had lamb sweetbreads as starter and chicken as mains.My companions each had different dishes.I must say it was one of the best meals I have ever eaten! The flavours,textures were wonderful.I finished off with the summer berries.We all agreed that it was a wonderful experience.We had a beautiful,light ,very tasty white wine from their extensive wine list.The restaurant is plain but very tastefully decorated and furnished.The staff were superb!Friendly,helpful and extremely knowledgeable when asked about the choices on the menu.Cant wait for my next visit.Ten out of ten Ox!