1,655 results
All reviews samson suite mini bar superior room victoria square shopping centre dvd player continental breakfast cathedral quarter lovely hotel birthday treat car park reception area checking out stayed one night comfy bed hotel bar central location lovely room
Reviewed February 21, 2016

Stayed in the Mal a few times and I always like the cosy/sexy feel of it. Rooms are nicely decorated and you can avail or the minibar or other treats provided in the room - though they definitely aren't free of charge!

Its in a very handy location to everything from Victoria Square to the cathedral quarter.

Staff pleasant too.

Room Tip: All rooms are pretty similar from what I have experienced...you can pay extra for upgrades/suites.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Kris S, Front Office Manager at Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

Dear Claire21s

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted to hear you are a regular guest with ourselves it shows we are doing something right. I hope we will see you again in the near future

Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

Exactly what it should be (Reading branch take note!). Friendly greeting. Clean well equipt room with easy pricing of extras. Great bathroom bubbles in proper sized pots.

Easy access to the town and water front and night life.

Lovely bar, lovely staff, lovely stay.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear bemikp102

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we will see you again soon

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at this hotel in October 2015 for a weekend break. It commands a good location for exploring Belfast and is close to both the water front and the tour bus starting point.

We couldn't fault the hotel or the staff who were friendly and accommodating. Indeed because we arrived on an early morning flight the staff were happy to allow us to check in early. Also my partner is vegetarian and although this was already catered for in the hotel menu they nevertheless offered to prepare dishes that were not on the menu if there was noting that took her fancy. This more than compensated for having to sit next to the loud elderly American couple in the restaurant who could not help but find something to complain about

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Kris S, Front Office Manager at Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2016

Dear seekeroffortune2013

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your stay with us. I am delighted that we were able to look after you on arrival and that we were able to provide alternative choices for dinner. I hope we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 19, 2016

This is probably one of the strangest hotels I have stayed in and has an overall gothic feel to it.the whole hotel has a cosy unconventional feel to it but also has a real feel of luxury to it.the room was decorated in a range of dark but stylish tones and was very comfortable. The hotel is well located if visiting the see arena or the waterfront hall for a concert or alternatively just a short walk to the cathedral quarter with all its bars and restaurants. The breakfast was extremely good and the only downfall for the hotel is the lack of parking.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank baz077

Dear baz077

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted that you found the hotel to be comfortable. I do hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Lovely welcome lovely reception and bar staff..lovely room just a shame about the outside noise early in the morning. Would stay here for leisure if I am ever in Belfast
Restaurant staff lose interest once order taken but good food and good choice of menu

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Vicki B

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. i hope we will see you again soon.